Re: [IRLGuideDogs] Article

  • From: "Horohan, Laura" <lhorohan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <irlguidedogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 11:06:57 +0100

Further to Nicky's message I believe that this list was set up to deal with
any matters relating to guide dogs and the work being done by Irish Guide
Dogs. So therefore any articles related to the great work being done by guide
dogs including the training of assistance dogs and anything else should be
encouraged to be discussed on this list. I can however understand what Nicky
is saying that assistance dogs are not guide dogs but without organisations
like guide dogs assisting blind and visually impaired people a lot of people
would have a very difficult and not so independent life.

Those are my views and il let others come up with their own but just remember
for those of you with guide dogs what it would be like without your precious
companion.

Laura