[IRLGuideDogs] IGDB News

  • From: "Lean Kennedy" <Lean@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <irlguidedogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 17:07:13 +0100

Dear All,
Rehabilitation Worker, Megg Marchbank, will be training four clients in
Independent Living Skills next week. The class starts on Monday 3rd
July.

IGDB's new website was put up on the internet yesterday.

The new edition of Guidelines is available on this website:
www.guidedogs.ie. It is available in pdf, mp3, WMA and html formats for
download.
Stephanie Sherwood has joined our existing team of Guide Dog Mobility
Instructors. Stephanie has worked in the United States and New Zealand
and will bring an enormous amount of experience to the Client Services
Department.

IGDB would like to thank Tom O'Neill for attending the launch of the
European Guide Dog Forum along with Neil Ashworth on behalf of Irish
Guide Dogs for the Blind.

Finally, we have this week contacted over 250 of our clients to inform
them that the Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) will shortly
be contacting

Regards,

Lean Kennedy,

Access and Education Officer,