[IRLGuideDogs] Granger spending on walks again

  • From: "Tim Culhane" <tim.culhane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <irlguidedogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 08:19:41 +0100

Hi,

Following my mail on this subject earlier in the week I have had a chat with
Neil and Jane  from IGDB.

I just wanted to state here publicly that my actions in correcting Granger
when he spent on the pavement during a walk were completely out of
proportion and in fact could have been detrimental to our working
relationship.

I know now what I did was wrong and I would not encourage or condone such
actions from other GDOs.

I apologize to anybody on the list who might have been upset by my mail.  I
can only say that my actions were out of character and resulted from a build
up of frustration on my part.

I hope that people won't think the worse of me for my actions and will
believe that in the future I'll try to behave in a more controlled manner.

Regards,

Tim

-------------------------
Tim Culhane,
Critical Path Ireland,
42-47 Lower Mount Street,
Dublin 2.
Direct line: 353-1-2415107
phone: 353-1-2415000

Tim.culhane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.criticalpath.net

Critical Path
a global leader in digital communications
help simply type help.
For help you may contact Darragh Ó Héiligh or Nicky Kealy at
irlguidedogs-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
For information on this list including policies and rules please visit
//www.freelists.org/webpage/irlguidedogs