[IRLGuideDogs] Chewing gum on our dogs

  • From: "Dominique Farrell" <dominiquef@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Irl Guide Dogs" <irlguidedogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 14:08:14 +0100

Hi all,

I was wondering has this ever happened to you and your dog?

While on busses or out walking, Holly has had chewing gum stuck to her tail and
paw, this is the fourth time now this has happened, and I'm sick of it now.
People in society are, in my view, disgusting, there  are litter bins to be
used,not as decoration..

Another thing that's annoying me, is drivers driving through the lights while
you're crossing.  This happened to us on Thursday.  Have people out there got
absolutely no consideration for Guide Dogs and their Owners.

I'm just wondering has any of these things happened to you? because it's really
got to me at this stage.

There should be a ban on chewing gum.

All the best.
Dominique & Holly.