[IrelandVIPNews] the old list

  • From: "Darragh" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <irelandvipnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 09:10:54 +0100

Hello all,

While Creating the new list I forgot to unsubscribe you all from the
smartgroups one.  I'll do this as soon as I have time before Saturday
evening at the latest.

Sorry if this is confusing.

If you want to unsubscribe your self send an email to the old list at:

With Smartgroups in its current state though this could take a while so you
might just want to wait for me to do it.

Darragh Ó Héiligh
Web development, O/S and Application technical support.
   Website:     http://www.digitaldarragh.com

IrelandVIPNews Mailing list
You may want to keep a note of the following addresses:
To send a message to the list email:
    irelandvipnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To change your options back to normal or unsubscribe Email:
     irelandvipnews-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with the word Echopost or unsubscribe in the Subject line.
To contact the list moderators Email:
     irelandvipnews-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx