[IrelandVIPNews] Re: Wording on notices

  • From: "Sabrina McKiernan" <sabmckiernan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <irelandvipnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 14:01:39 +0100

Hi guys,

I just think that perception is influenced by many factors. for example, our
social status, background, Culture and more importantly our particular mood
on the day.

I suppose too we haven't had access to the particular leaflet. it would just
be interesting to see what context the word is written in.
Thanks
Sabrina