[IrelandVIPNews] Welcome to the new Ireland VIP News Email List

  • From: "Stuart Lawler" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <irelandvipnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 21:45:44 +0100

Dear all,

Apologies for a lengthy delay with the full restoration of this list, but here we are at last, moved to our new home on freelists.

Hopefully if you are receiving this message it means that you have been successfully moved over to the new list and you don't have to do anything other than to make a note of the new address for posting messages, which is irelandvipnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I see Freelists as a temporary solution, I am researching what I believe to be a better permanent home for us but right now, we are at least back in communication.

So thanks once again for your patience and particular thanks to Darragh for assisting me with the move and making it all so very easy!

If anyone has difficulties, questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to email myself or Brian Dalton.

Kind Regards,

Stuart Lawler.

IrelandVIPNews Mailing list
You may want to keep a note of the following addresses:
To send a message to the list email:
irelandvipnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To change your options back to normal or unsubscribe Email:
To contact the list moderators Email:
irelandvipnews-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx