[IrelandVIPNews] Ryan Air voucher

  • From: "maureen newell" <mcnewell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <irelandvipnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 08:53:40 +0100

Joe Bollard please copy for "Focus" as there are many people out there
who have not got e/mail facilities.
Hello to all of you travellers, I don't know if you are aware of what I
am going to relate to you but I think it is worth mentioning anyway.
When travelling to Gatwick recently and though I had booked assistance
and this was confirmed at check in, I was asked by the air hostess for a
voucher which I should have been given at check-in.  I had never heard
of this before and because I did not have this A4 size sheet she could
not get me assistance.  She duly asked a passenger to assist me and when
I got my baggage I asked this individual to leave me to Airport
information.  There I relayed my experience and this lady got the
assistance people who said that this was Ryan Air's ppolicy for years be
it from Dublin, Cork, Shannon or Knock or wherever.  One should not
leave check-in without this piece of paper.
On my return trip I asked for this voucher at check-in and got it but
when I asked Air hostess if she required this, she just told me to hold
on to it.  I again asked the individual who met me at the aircraft steps
if he wanted it and again he was not interested in it either.
So you can decipher this for yourselves.  My own opinion is that if you
have this voucher in hand it ensures assistance.

Maureen.

IrelandVIPNews Mailing list
You may want to keep a note of the following addresses:
To send a message to the list email:
    irelandvipnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To change your options back to normal or unsubscribe Email:
     irelandvipnews-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with the word Echopost or unsubscribe in the Subject line.
To contact the list moderators Email:
     irelandvipnews-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx