[IrelandVIPNews] Re: New here + searching for a mailing list about free time activities for VIP

  • From: "Niamh Connolly" <niamh.connolly@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <irelandvipnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 15:03:12 -0000

Hi All,
You can find the Easylinks listing at http://www.easylinks.eu/ or on the NCBI
website at:
http://www.ncbi.ie/services/services-for-individuals/types-of-assistive-technologies-available.

Hope this helps.
Niamh

NCBI Information Officer

-----Original Message-----
From: irelandvipnews-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:irelandvipnews-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Aedan O'Meara
Sent: 14 January 2014 11:41
To: irelandvipnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
free time activities for VIP

Hi Tina,
Further to my last email I don't think there is any VIP list of the type you
mention. The best way to hear what is going on socially re music, theatre,
sports, etc is local radio, Galway Bay radio. You could also join the emailing
service of most theatres, not sure about cinemas. There is a web site run by
NCBI called Easylinks which has one click links to all radio stations and
newspapers in Ireland North and South. You could Google for this.
Kind regards
Aedan.