[IrelandVIPNews] Move has been completed and lists are now closed.

  • From: Darragh.OHeiligh@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: irlguidedogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, irelandvipnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 12:06:02 +0100

Hello all,

I have now completed all there is to do to port both lists over to
freeLists.  I have therefor closed the old groups hosted by smartgroups.
The old messages still waiting to be delivered should be flushed from
their system now so you shouldn't get any messages that were caught in the
backlog.

I have a few options to change for a few subscribers relating to message
delivery notifications.  If any one else has any problems plese let me
know and I'll get onto it as soon as I can.

Finally, sorry for the cross post to both lists. All of this information
is relevant to each.

Darragh Ó Héiligh - Technical lead
Stream EMEA
Direct Dial:  +353 14400793
Ext:               2293
Stream Practice 3 - "Invest the time. It can be the difference between
satisfying and "wowing" your customer."