[IrelandVIPNews] Mailing list query

  • From: "Dowd, Suzanne" <Suzanne.Dowd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Ireland VIP News" <irelandvipnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 09:35:17 +0100

Hi Guys

I was telling a friend about Ireland VIP News mailing list last night &
he wanted to know how he could go about subscribing to the list. Seeing
as I got an email regarding the new home for Ireland vip news how would
i go about telling him how to subscribe?

Any advice welcome

Kind regards
Suzanne Dowd
NSO Contracts Administrator
Xerox Europe Ltd
Building 1 1st Floor West
Ballycoolin Business Park
Blanchardstown
Dublin 15

Ph: +353-1-6086000 ext: 4334
Fax: +353-1-6086530
mailto: Suzanne.Dowd@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:Suzanne.Dowd@xxxxxxxxx>

This "e" mail may contain confidential or legally privileged
information. If you are not the intended addressee, you must not use,
distribute, copy or disclose this email or any attachments. If you are
not an intended addressee please advise by return "e" mail. Thank you
for your co-operation.