[IrelandVIPNews] Re: FREE TRAVEL PASS

  • From: "Kealy, Nicky" <Nicky.Kealy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <irelandvipnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 11:33:07 +0100

Tom, it was announced by the dept of social welfare earlier this year that it
was bweing looked into and that within the next year or two it would be changed
and while I was up north last week and buying a ticket the guy also said to me
that soon I wouldn't have to be buying tickets like that any more.

Speaking of Irish rail has there been any mention recently about the lack of
customer service provided at Connolly station? I use the enterprise service a
lot now and am more confident around the station now than I use to be but I
have had to leave someone back to take a train back to Belfast and they were
not happy with the service provided on this end.  For any person that has not
had the wonderful experience of travelling  on this service all I can say is
that its just great and I could not complement the Belfast staff enough.  There
awareness and how they approach and talk to you is just excellent and it's a
pleasure  travelling on that train.

Cheers, Nicky.