[IrelandVIPNews] Re: FREE TRAVEL PASS

  • From: "Sandberg, Robert" <robert.sandberg@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <irelandvipnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 10:26:23 +0200

Hi folks!
Well it seams I will have to eat my words. Your man this morning didn't take my
money and said it was all right, he had checked with his boss. Although the
company is not listed as having joined the free travel scheme, they seam to
adopt that policy all the same. Fair play to them!
Cheers,
Robbie Sandberg