[irati] Refactoring of IPCP Daemon

  • From: Eduard Grasa Gras <eduard.grasa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: irati@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 11:02:32 +0200

Good morning,

With Bernat we're doing some heavy refactoring of the IPCP Daemon to adapt
it to CDAPv2/RIBv2 and use the objects defined in the D5.2 MO model. We'll
also include all the object encoders/decoders in the SWIG wrapping so that
the Manager developers don't need to redo them in Java.

So please don't start developing anything related to the IPCP
Daemon/CDAPv2/RIBv2 until we merge the changes (expected in 2 weeks). If
you have any questions/doubts please ask them in the ML.

Cheers,

Eduard & Bernat