[irati] Devs chat

  • From: Sander Vrijders <sander.vrijders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: irati@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 15:14:50 +0200

Hi all

As you know, we are currently using Skype as our day-to-day chat for
developers. However, we may opt to move to IRC, since this will help
attract other developers more easily (and has less security risks).
There is already a channel created for this purpose on the Freenode
network (#irati). I created this doodle so you can select your
preference (if you don't care, don't vote):

http://doodle.com/p88vtephv2mihix4

The doodle will end next monday evening. The option with the most votes
will from then on be the day-to-day chat of the openIRATI development.

Once again I stress that the mailing list is the place to discuss more
important decisions.

Kind regards
Sander

--