Re: [ipsl] Post form Sibaji

  • From: tanmoy <tanmoy.bhattacharya@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ipsl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 15:07:12 +0530

Hi Sibaji,
Welcome to the list! Your valuable comments will surely enrich the
discussion here in the future.
Do please inform your students and the ones you are recruiting right
now to also join the list and participate actively. We all looking
forward eagerly to the start of the grand programme at IGNOU!

BTW, in their 2 page-full advert for admissions to various courses,
published a couple of days back, this new course was not mentioned,
please make sure that they include the details in the next advert.

Best,
Tanmoy

List webpage: //www.freelists.org/webpage/ipsl