Re: [ipsl] 2nd Workshop report

  • From: "Ulrike Zeshan" <uzeshan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ipsl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 21:16:21 +0000

Hi, nice to know that the 2nd workshop has also been a success, and that so
many of the IGNOU students attend. It's also great to see the videos! I am
looking forward to the next one, and I hope to see some of you at the SIGN4
conference at IGNOU in December.
Ulrike

Prof. Ulrike Zeshan
Director, International Institute for Sign Languages and Deaf Studies
International School for Communities, Rights, and Inclusion
Livesey House, LH212
University of Central Lancashire
Preston PR12HE, UK
uzeshan@xxxxxxxxxxx
Ph. +44-1772-893104
Fax +44-1772-894933

>>> tanmoy <tanmoy.bhattacharya@xxxxxxxxx> 02/11/2009 18:12 >>>
Dear All,
Please see the latest post on the IPSL blog reporting the 2nd IPSL workshop:

http://indiasigning.wordpress.com/2009/11/

-Tanmoy

--
http://dailyruns.wordpress.com/