[ipsl] Welcome!

  • From: tanmoy <tanmoy.bhattacharya@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ipsl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 02:35:24 +0530

Dear Friends, Colleagues,
I've taken the liberty to subscribe you to the new mailing list called IPSL
-- Indo-Pakistani Sign Language list. Please inform anyone interested in
IPSL or deaf studies to subscribe to the list by going to:
//www.freelists.org/list/ipsl

May I also request you to please use an appropriate SUBJECT HEADING while
posting to the list so that searching becomes easier for everybody
concerned.

To send a post to the list, please send your email to ipsl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for your interest and I hope that you will spread the word,
Tanmoy
Tanmoy Bhattacharya
Associate Professor of Linguistics
Member, Course-Coordinator, Equal Opportunity Cell
University of Delhi
Delhi - 110007