[ipsl] Scholarship news

  • From: tanmoy <tanmoy.bhattacharya@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ipsl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 01:11:09 +0530

Dear All,
the earlier posts from Samar and Ulrike had to be sent by me due to
some problem with the cookie setting, that has now been fixed. My
apologies.

Thanks to Ulrike for the great beginning by announcing the scholarship
for the bridge programme. Since I've been associated with the great
new programme proposed by Ulrike, Sibaji and other of the the
University of Central Lancashire, I can see this as a very positive
beginning.

For more information, please contact Prof Ulrike Zeshan at
<UZeshan@xxxxxxxxxxx>.

Tanmoy
Indo-pakistani Sign Language List
List webpage: //www.freelists.org/webpage/ipsl
Users can subscribe/unsubscribe to the list by sending email to
ipsl-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' or 'unsubscribe' in the Subject
field OR by visiting the list page at //www.freelists.org/list/ipsl