[ipsl] SL conference in Delhi

  • From: tanmoy <tanmoy.bhattacharya@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ipsl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 19:10:25 +0530

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 15:21:10 +0100
From: "Ulrike Zeshan" <uzeshan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [SLLING-L] SIGN4 programme available
To: <slling-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello all,

I am pleased to announce that the full programme of the SIGN4
international conference, which will take place in New Delhi on 17-19
December 2009, is now available on the conference website:

http://www.uclan.ac.uk/ahss/research/islands/sign4announce2009.php

A pre-conference workshop on International Sign will be held on 16
December (all day) for participants who would like to adjust to
International Sign communication in advance of the conference. Other
social events will be announced in due course.

Registration for SIGN4 is now open, and registration forms and fee
waiver forms have been posted on the conference website. The
organising committee will decide about the allocation of fee waivers.

Important deadlines:
Deadline for fee waiver application: 15 July
Deadline for conference registration: 15 October

There is no particular deadline for booking accommodation in the
University's international guesthouse,  but the number of available
rooms is limited;  room booking will continue on a first come first
served basis until all rooms are filled.

We welcome all participants to the conference.

Namaste.

Ulrike

Prof. Ulrike Zeshan
Director, International Centre for Sign Languages and Deaf Studies
Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
Livesey House, LH212
University of Central Lancashire
Preston PR12HE, UK
uzeshan@xxxxxxxxxxx