[iosaudiogamers] Re: mouse kick

  • From: "Jan Blüher, visorApps" <jan.blueher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iosaudiogamers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 11:07:38 +0200

Hallo Mark,

thank you for getting MouseKick. I am sorry about the problems you have.

On which device do you play MouseKick? What you told sound a bit like a loading
issue at the beginning of the game. The crashes might be caused by memory
constrains. If you do not have such issues with Blind mode turned on, this
would be a strong indication in this direction. The app goes quite at the
allowed limits. Of course, it should never crash. If you like, you might
activate the automatic sending of the system diagnostics on your iPhone (in
Settings > General > Info > Diagnostics and Usage). The crash reports will be
forwarded to me via the App Store, then. So far, I didn't receive such reports.

Thanks for your patients.
Greetings

Jan

---
MouseKick - Die Mäuse kommen!
Download im App Store:
http://AppStore.com./MouseKick
---
Dr. Jan Blüher
visorApps - Entwicklung barrierefreier Apps für iPad & iPhone
Bayreuther Str. 2
D-01187 Dresden
Deutschland

Tel.: +49 (0) 351 16053907