[iosaudiogamers] Re: mouse kick

  • From: Mark BurningHawk Baxter <markbaxter38@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "iosaudiogamers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <iosaudiogamers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 15:17:08 -0700

Does it matter whether Blind mode is on or off? I have had it off, so others
can see what I am playing.

Another problem I am having is sometimes being kicked out of the program
altogether, ending up back on my home screen in portrait mode again instead of
landscape. Has anyone had the problem of the app unexpectedly closing?

Sent from my iPhone
Messengers and Skype: BurningHawk1969
My home page: http://MarkBurningHawk.net
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/markburninghawk.baxter