[iosaudiogamers] Re: ear monsters

  • From: Mark BurningHawk Baxter <markbaxter38@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "iosaudiogamers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <iosaudiogamers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 14:07:52 -0700

Well, if you think MouseKick is animal cruelty, then I would accuse you of
monster discrimination.*Grin*

I can't seem to get the bombs to go away as easily as the monsters. But, I'm
still working on it. Thanks again for pointing it out to us.

By the way, does anyone know where I can get a version of bought it for the
iPhone? I heard one was around, but I'm true recently new to the iPhone, so I
missed a lot of apps

Sent from my iPhone
Messengers and Skype: BurningHawk1969
My home page: http://MarkBurningHawk.net