[iosaudiogamers] So What Do You all Think of the Nightjar Game? Possible Spoilers

  • From: Teresa Cochran <batsflying@xxxxxx>
  • To: "iosaudiogamers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <iosaudiogamers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 16:24:49 -0700

Ok, I want to talk about this game, since I've just finished it, so anyone who
doesn't want it spoiled, skip this thread.

I really liked the game a lot. The setting and soundscape are stunning. As a
player, I a little disappointed that there aren't more levels, but I certainly
understand the work involved.

I've only played one of the two endings. Has anyone else tried both? I am going
to try the other ending soon. I love the recursive aspect of the Nightjar, too,
referring to itself as a game.

What do you guys think?

Teresa

To post to the list, email
iosaudiogamers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe or change settings, visit
//www.freelists.org/list/iosaudiogamers

To search the archives go to
//www.freelists.org/archive/iosaudiogamers