[intertech] Re: Tutor Course Manuals

  • From: "Shane Garry" <sgarry@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <intertech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 10:41:50 -0000

I passed the 223 exam yesterday......it was easy enough. A lot of the questions
that Tina gave us came up in the exam. Study those and you'll breeze it.

I got four or five questions on address translation and I had to guess
those.....I would defo give the deploying apps via the web module a good going
over. A few questions on the Program Neighborhood and Program Neighborhood
Agent also had me guessing. Other than that it was pretty basic stuff. Again,
study the questions Tina gave us and it will be easy.

Does anybody have the question sheet with the answers already filled in by
Tina? I couldn't find it anywhere.