[interphen] URGENT!!!!

  • From: peter omonzejele <pomonzejele@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed recipients: ;
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 07:43:35 +0000 (GMT)

I hope you are doing well.

I made a trip to UK and unfortunately my niece had a nearly fatal
accident yesterday night and needs to undergo surgery which needs 105,000
naira to start the treatment on her.

Can you lend me some quick funds that I can give back as soon as I get
in. Sorry for the inconvenience but i heard she is in a very bad
condition and needs urgent attention as fast as possible.

I can forward you details on how to pay the funds directly to the doctor
 since am not around so that her treatment would commence before i
return.You can only reach me via my email for now.

I await your response....

Thanks.