[interistinglists] Re: test

  • From: "Zach D BrailleNote edition; KS 7.5 build 31 and sendero GPS version 4.22" <chickerland@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: interistinglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 21:33:23 -0600

got it.  Thanks Blake.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Blake" <blake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <interistinglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 13:25:47 +1000
Subject: [interistinglists] test

Hi, this is a test as I haven't gottten any messages from
this list for a long time.
--
If you reply to this message, it will be delivered to the entire list. If you need to send a private email, send it to the recipient intended. To unsubscribe from this list, send an email with unsubscribe to, interistinglists-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx If you have any questions, comments, or constructive criticisms, please don't hesitate to raise them with me. If you are unsubscribing because you are unhappy with something that went on on this list, I would really appreciate knowing about it, so I can attempt to rectify it. Thank you for your compliance, The interistinglists administrator.