[interfacekit] Re: BRegion

  • From: burton666 <burton666@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: interfacekit <interfacekit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 12:21:33 +0200

---------- Initial Header -----------

From      : interfacekit-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To          : interfacekit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc          :
Date      : Mon, 30 Jun 2003 18:50:16 +0200
Subject : [interfacekit] Re: BRegion

> Yes, I know it's not 'perfectly' clear, but it's well tested and optimized,
> which is a good thing to start with :-)

Eheh, yeah, I guess so.
Anyway, don't use the current BRegion which is in the tree. The implementation
of r_or is just flawed (it was too easy :P). I have an almost working version
which I will commit in short time.

> Moreover take a look at the XShape extension, it manages arbitrarily shaped
> regions and we need it too for our classes (haven't ever looked at its code,
> so I don't know its quality, anyway it's widely used in XFree so at least it
> works :-)

Mmmh, since you seem to be experienced in such code, why don't you lend me an
hand? :P