[interfacekit] BRegion

  • From: burton666 <burton666@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: interfacekit <interfacekit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 09:28:51 +0200

Hi all.
Since there was no BRegion in our repository, and since Marc asked me to tackle
this class for months ;P, I have done some work, played a bit with the debugger
(BRegion involves lots of friend methods, which we have to implement as closely
as R5 as possible), and I think that the public methods are implemented
correctly.
What it's still missing are the following friend functions:

void and_region_complex(BRegion*, BRegion*, BRegion*);
void r_or(long, long, BRegion*, BRegion*, BRegion*, long*, long *);
void or_region_complex(BRegion*, BRegion*, BRegion*);
void sub_region_complex(BRegion*, BRegion*, BRegion*);
void r_sub(long , long, BRegion*, BRegion*, BRegion*, long*, long*);

I think I know what these function does, they are just hard to implement (I'm
not a mathematician :))

Then there's

void sort_trans(long *lptr1, long *lptr2, long count);

Which I still have to understand what it does,

and I'm reviewing cleanup_region_horizontal and cleanup_region_1, since they
seem ok, but a bit ugly.

If there's someone who want to come here and help.... :P

Should I commit the partial work that I have done ?
There are also some inline functions which work with clipping_rects, that
should be put in a private but "accessible" header (private/interface ?), since
I guess they can be interesting even for our app server.