[interact_list] tomorrow I make T-shirts

  • From: A.Fujita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: interact_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 00:07:17 +0000 (GMT)

typos will go like this

God Bless Israel,

Anything has ever occured in this universe,
has its legitimate meaning to occur,
and we all have to share the meaning of it.
That's the only way to keep striving on the test
from the curse humanity got

that we invented God
to silence ourselves
over the bodies of our family -
over the corpses of our mates,

same human, man,
same heart you stopped
same blood we all have

We shall be one, someday
cause we started as one.

Muslims and Christians are friends, and we kill all Jews.

That was the original scribble in Chesham bldg,
but some sad white, probably, changed it - as following,

No, Christians and Jews are friends, and we kill all Muslims.

A@Michael Bakhtin

This mail sent through IMP: webmail.brad.ac.uk