[interact_list] [Science, Technology, Engineering] a reference site

  • From: Akio Fujita <A.Fujita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: interact_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 17:03:30 +0100

Now I'm digging into the life of George Boole, Alan Turing etc
all those early computer designers - and how fanatic and possessive
those Western mathematicians are. You are all alike...sick...

When problems are diverse and embedded in many intercrossing
contexts - west thinks 'there should be one big solution!'

No men, life sucks, it's hard, we just roll and roll.

Then following site would help you out when your son/daughter comes
to ask you - 'Daddy, what is neural network?' without strangling your
lovely child and dump her/him in neighbor's backyard dog's stomach.

http://www.howstuffworks.com/

A.