[interact_list] [Peace an' Health] bbc radio 4 analysis ' A penny for your thoughts'

  • From: Akio Fujita <A.Fujita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: interact_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 13:00:26 +0100

>To all,

Getting to know our troubled princess is a bit tough.

>Womble

Some important aspects about 'health' issue was dealt within this
program. (ref source: radio 4, Analysis, 'A Penny for your thoughts' -
this would be sufficient)

Transcript is

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/static/audio_video/programmes/analysis/transcripts/penny.txt

It's about how do you distribute new drugs.
But as I said, prevention and good public health infra making is the
way to tackle root cause - (this would rewind you back to how to tackle
racism in Northern civilisation/culture though.)

A.