[interact_list] [Bradford] vandalism targetting schools (seems mostly with fire)

  • From: Akio Fujita <A.Fujita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: interact_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 15:40:42 +0100

http://www.thisisbradford.co.uk/bradford__district/bradford/news/BRAD_NEWS0.html
'Fire Attack on College', Bradford College has been aimmed by vandals.

http://www.thisisbradford.co.uk/bradford__district/education/
(scroll down) 'Vandals delay start of term' at some primary school
places, similar incidents have been persisting.

Then the question from me is - Is this normal and regular in England or
North? or unusual? Kind of wondering...yeah it's rough place so why
not...still letting these activities spread to this extent looks
something is wrong #at the side of majority of people.

Regularly indifference or inactivity dominates,
but when things happen, they 'outcry' in rather excessive manners...
I think I'm almost getting used to this English way of reactions.
(Soon I wouldn't be able to 'give a shit' about anything...)

I'm just wondering, however in this process, are these events are
usual, regular things to happen, I know it's 'North', an abandoned
rough place, so whatever takes place, no wonder - still maybe now
it's in slightly different mood?

A.