[interact_list] [Bradford] in Manningham (not so sure)

  • From: Akio Fujita <A.Fujita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: claudia_bradshaw@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 20:51:46 +0100

Maybe nothing, so you shall ignore,

It looks now(20:30-) a big fire going on in Manningham - almost in the
middle of the area. I don't know it's related to racial
stuff. But the fire just looks large, not very small (from in front of
the Richmond).

Currently I'm accidentally on Zen practice routine so cannot have
access to radio or TV (but net?,,,argh....)and already very exhausted
for the day, cannot go up to there.

Weeks, it's been fairly quiet in Bradford - as far as I perceive,
police has been around in streets/centre esp in weekend days,
and I felt over the week that Muslim people are kind of having festival
season (I don't know what it is but they are sure in cheerful days.)

A.