[interact_list] [Bradford] future prospect... looks good for Asian? (by 2020, in terms of sheer 'numbers')

  • From: Akio Fujita <A.Fujita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: a.gordon1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 15:19:17 +0100

from...
http://www.asian-eye.co.uk/

to...
http://www.thisisbradford.co.uk/bradford__district/asian_eye/contents.html

and now it contains some reports about housing/segregation issues

like...

http://www.thisisbradford.co.uk/asian_eye/ae-news4.html

<LEFT DOUBLE QUOTATION MARK>There is damaging evidence of estate agents and=
 property companies=20
actively playing on racial fears to increase their transaction profits=20
by generat-ing rapid sales and <LEFT SINGLE QUOTATION MARK>White Flight<RIG=
HT SINGLE QUOTATION MARK>.

The report says by the year 2020 one third of the district<RIGHT SINGLE QUO=
TATION MARK>s=20
householders will be Asian.'

etc.

So Asians secure their 'zones', make a kind of autonomy area
(like Kosovo?), and increase in numbers(like Palestinian),,,
and the white's numbers will decrease -=20

(In this perspective, 'integration' or 'harmony' is a kind of=20
strategy which favours 'White English'...It might be more interesting
for human history, if Muslims in Bradford stick to their=20

'we won't be assimilated' strategy.......)

But the thing is basically that ''poor coloured' will increase in=20
population' theory is already beaten - at global scale.=20

But may it continue in Bradford (and Palestine).

We need statistics, demographic data as basis for any kind of analysis=20
- about how these people are increasing, and why.=20

So we need data about 1)police and 2)demography.=20

A.