[interact_list] [Africa/UN_WCAR/Toxic Texan] Oops, George will do it again_ but does it matter?

  • From: Akio Fujita <A.Fujita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: superflychic98@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 13:04:05 +0100

Continuing from Kyoto, small arms conference in NY, and Biological=20
Weapon control issues - now US is about to break out from the=20
world conference against racism(wcar), will be held at late August in=20
Geneva.=20

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/fc/World/United_Nations/

But it won't matter - it's not only George incapable of doing=20
anything effective and meaningful.=20

ALL those denouncers against Bush admin - is basically doing nothing=20
too.=20

In Cr summer school at Brdfd, what people are doing is roaming around=20
campus 3 or 4 times a day and that's it - I think they work only 3 to 4
days and nothing is serious there.=20

I got the programme sheet and checked it - and I lamented my=20
expectation.=20

1:Still Cr would like to say 'Conflict is healthy and should be=20
accepted' - think that most of the conflict is caused by

Whites, want to steal natural resource or enslave others -
and want to suppress/exploit rebellious pulse coming from those others.=20

(Wake up Jews and Palestinians/Arabs - your enemy is European/American=20
Whites - you guys are fighting proxy conflict. History tells you. )

2: And then they move to that 'Space Odessey' (ah...)

The hell, some one ever could explain that how that exercise relates to=20
Cr - come'on all those Cr worshippers!

And this 'very loose (and probably waste of natural resource)=20

Cr summer school thing pays for each UG2nd volanteer?=20

=A3250 per a week! And they hired N, N, K, N, D? - and NL was the=20
head.

So, =A3 250 x 5 staff =3D =A3 1250 !

And they got all those fancy catering sandwiches/foods and drinks -=20
for all day long (1 hour in the morning 2 hours in the afternoon -
always smiling - quietly chatting - getting lost in campus here and=20
there.)

Those luxurious DPPC corrupt stuff would also be in budget too - who=20
said and who believe the PS dept hasn't got money?=20

They do got it - they know where to spend - they know how to make=20
themselves comfortable -

and more importantly, they know how to lie.=20

we will see,

A.