May 2003 #2 Computer IT Education & Training Newsletter

  • From: "Scott Turton-intelligentedu.com" <intel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: intelinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 21 May 2003 15:20:29 -0700

         Newsletter for Computer IT Education,
             Training & Tutorial Resources

          *** ISSUE #33-2 - May 2003 ***
              2nd edition for this month

              http://www.intelligentedu.com/

     This Newsletter is only sent to its subscribers and
     is available in early June, 2003 on the web at
     http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletter33-2.html

     Newsletter Archives are here:
     http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletter.html

     Subscribe and unsubscribe instructions are at the end.

     Please forward this newsletter to all your friends
     and associates who might be interested!

In This Issue:

1)... Editor's Greeting

2)... The Best New Free I.T. Training & Tutorial Sites

3)... New Free I.T. Books & Book Sites

4)... University Computer Science Course Sites

5)... The Best Suggested Sites from Website Users

6)... New I.T. Training & Tutorial Link Sites

7)... I.T. Sites and Free Downloads Worth Mentioning

8)... Question of the Month about Technical Training

9)... Please Support Our Computer Training Mission

1) Editor's Greeting:

Hello everyone, and welcome to our new subscribers!

This is the 2nd edition of our May 2003 issue of our free semi-
monthly newsletter for Computer IT Education, Training, &
Tutorial Resources providing you with the latest Free online IT
Training Resources that we have recently discovered and
researched. This newsletter is free to anyone subscribing
(instructions at bottom, no username/password is needed). To
access our member site, however, you do need a user name and
password - registering as a member of Intelligentedu.com costs $10 for
two months, for more information please see below 'Become a
Member of Intelligentedu.com'.

My desire is that these free resources will help you with your
computer education and training and are tools to advance your IT
career. Our main mission is the training of those less fortunate
who are seeking to become computer literate, both technically and
from a user's perspective.

In this issue we describe and link to a total of 35 computer, IT
and programming learning and tutorial web sites. By means of this
email newsletter, you have knowledge of and access to these sites
before our web site visitors do. For your convenience, this
newsletter is also available to you in HTML format at this
special url: http://www.intelligentedu.com/current_news-2.html

I wish you the best with your computer studies and learning.

Warm Regards,
Scott Turton
Newsletter Editor and Webmaster
scott_turton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.intelligentedu.com/

EducationOnlineForComputers.com:
http://www.educationonlineforcomputers.com

Our new software application and office training and tutorial
site, EducationOnlineForComputers.com, is now up and running. We
give you Free access to hundreds of Free Training and Tutorials
covering Microsoft Office, Flash, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and
FrontPage. We also provide you a member site for the best
available online software application training. You can sign up
for the Free Newsletter here:
http://www.educationonlineforcomputers.com/optin_newsletter.html

Newsletter Sponsor: Audio Study Guides

If you're sitting in traffic when you would rather be home
studying, our Audio Study Guides are for you. Listen to our
material while you commute to work and learn key exam points.
There is a lot of material to remember in order to pass your
Certification exams. Use your sense of hearing to help you retain
the material. Stop wasting valuable study time.
Visit Audioexam: http://tinyurl.com/asn3

"Discover the Valuable and Hidden Content to the
  Best FREE Computer and IT Training on the Web Today!"

*** Become a Member of Intelligentedu.com ***
http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html

Use All the Great Software Training We've Discovered to Save
Yourself Time, Keep Up with Technology and Advance Your Career.

Our Members' Site contains the web's best computer and IT
training resources and tutorials. This content is individually
linked and presented in a way to expedite and facilitate your IT
learning experience. We have done all the web research and
presentation work for you so you can concentrate solely on your
computer training. For short FAQ Answers, please see the end of
this newsletter.

The total price to join as a member is only $10 total for 2
months, $18.50 for 4 months or $25.50 for 6 months. The funds
generated will assist us to help all those seeking IT education
and application development training. Here's the link to see
what's available on our member's site and to sign up:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html

-> Here are Your 4 Rewards for Subscribing to this Newsletter <-

*** Free Online IT Training Materials for Subscribers***
This section of our site contains over 2,000 free IT, computer
and programming training resource links:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/free_it_training_materials_and_books.html

*** Free Online Computer Training and Tutorial Resources***
Containing over 8,000 free IT training and tutorial resources,
this section of our site is available only to our newsletter
subscribers and web site members:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/newly_researched_free_training.html

*** Free e-Book: "Understanding Computer Security" ***
Our new e-book contains the best information from U.S. government
agency computer security papers and guides and presents it in a
coherent and understandable manner. My hope is that this e-book
will make computer security easier to learn. Click here to
receive your Free Copy:
http://intelinfo.hypermart.net/Understanding_Computer_Security.zip
(553 kb). When unzipped it is a windows executable.

*** And here is your fourth reward for being our subscriber:
we'll show you how to get 50% more traffic to your site for free
- Click on this link to sign up at the best free traffic
generator on the web today: http://tinyurl.com/4i2x

2)  The Best New Free I.T. Training & Tutorial Sites:

This section of our newsletter contains the best new free IT
training and tutorial sites that we have found and researched in
the last few weeks. These resources will be added to our Free IT
Training & Courses page at http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat1.html,
our Free IT Tutorials and Guides page at
http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat2.html, or to our members' site.

C++ for Java Programmers:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/%7Ehasti/cs368/

Java Tutorial for those who already know C++:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/%7Ehasti/cs368/JavaTutorial/index.html
This tutorial is intended for students who are already familiar
with C++ and with data structures, and are interested in learning
Java. Includes 5 "self-guided" lessons that include: reading
notes and writing Java programs.

C++ Tutorial for those who already know Java:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/%7Ehasti/cs368/CppTutorial/index.html
This tutorial is intended for students who are already familiar
with Java and with data structures, and are interested in
learning C++. Includes 5 "self-guided" lessons that include
reading notes and writing C++ programs.

Learning Resources:
http://aiaa3.isudhs.org/fcs/resources/

This site learning resources, documents and books for the
following subjects:

  C++ Learning Resources:
  http://aiaa3.isudhs.org/fcs/resources/C++/

  Linux:
  http://aiaa3.isudhs.org/fcs/resources/linux/

  Networking:
  http://aiaa3.isudhs.org/fcs/resources/Networking/

  Scripting:
  http://aiaa3.isudhs.org/fcs/resources/Scripting/

  Visual Basic:
  http://aiaa3.isudhs.org/fcs/resources/VisualBasic/

2 Linux Training Courses:
http://penguinisto.serverpro2.com/linux/

TJ Miller has updated his Linux training curricula. You will find
both the intro and sysadmin courses here. He is updating the
intro course to align more with Linux+ certification.

  Introduction:
  http://penguinisto.serverpro2.com/linux/intro_packet.doc

  System Administration:
  http://penguinisto.serverpro2.com/linux/sysadminpkt.doc

Linux Magazine:
http://www.linux-mag.com/

Linux Magazine has a lot of good free learning resources, here
are some of them:

  Back Issues:
  http://www.linux-mag.com/gallery.html

  Guru Guidance:
  http://www.linux-mag.com/depts/guru.html

  Hardening Linux Systems:
  http://www.linux-mag.com/2002-09/guru_01.html

  Using USB Devices with Linux:
  http://www.linux-mag.com/2002-08/guru_01.html

  Administrative Tools for Everybody:
  http://www.linux-mag.com/2001-10/guru_01.html

3 Free Courses from Adobe.com:

JavaScript Course book (352 pages):
http://partners.adobe.com/asn/developer/training/acrobat/javascript/Acro5JSCourse.pdf

Security Course book (89 pages):
http://partners.adobe.com/asn/developer/training/acrobat/securitycourse/SecurityCourse.pdf
3 Modules: 1. The Business Case for ePaper Security, 2. Limiting
Access, and 3. Authenticating People, Content, and Sources

A Streaming Media Primer (47 pages):
http://www.asia.adobe.com/products/aftereffects/pdfs/AdobeStr.pdf
Enabling real-time or on-demand access to audio, video, and
multimedia content via the Internet or via intranet.

IT Educational Materials from Rit.edu:

Rational Rose: Creating Use Case and Class Diagrams (7 pages):
http://www.cs.rit.edu/~cs4/Documents/Bryan_rose.PDF

UML Rational Rose Style Tips:
http://www.cs.rit.edu/~cs4/Documents/UML-Rose_Style_Tips.doc

Programming Style Standards in C++ (14 pages):
http://www.cs.rit.edu/~cs4/Documents/progstyle-c++.html
http://www.cs.rit.edu/~cs4/Documents/progstyle-c++.pdf

Nick Parlante Document Archive:
http://sunburn.stanford.edu/~nick/compdocs/

These are the most generally useful programming handouts he
hasstuc produced over the years while teaching one class or
another. Covers C, C++, Unix, Coding Style and Standards,
Documentation, and Debugging.

Programming Tips:
http://www.mapfree.com/sbf/tips.html

This site gives you an understanding of how to develop well
written programs. Topics include:

- Create Loops To Match the Natural Logic Of What You Are Doing
- Restrict Access to Variables Using Four Categories and the
Magical Number
- Use Controlled Variables
- Use Literate Programming For Tricky Code and Especially For
Scripts
- Learn Some Logic
- Be Ready To Use Recursion Where Warranted
- Programming In the Large Versus Programming In the Small
- Design Versus Language

Here are the online references used:
http://www.mapfree.com/sbf/tips/refs.html

Certificationsuccess.com:
http://www.certificationsuccess.com

Certification Study Guide Links, Practice Tests, and hosted
content, here are some good ones:

  A+ Software Exam (220-222) Study Guide (43 pages):
  http://www.certificationsuccess.com/guides/A+_Software_Study_Guide.pdf

  A+ Hardware Exam (220-221) Study Guide (28 pages):
  http://www.certificationsuccess.com/guides/A+_Hardware_Study_Guide.pdf

  i-NET+ Study Guide (16 pages):
  http://www.certificationsuccess.com/guides/iNET_study_guide.pdf

  Security+ Certification Exam Study Guide (48 pages):
  http://www.certificationsuccess.com/guides/Security+.pdf

  CCNA (640-607) Study Guide (51 pages):
  http://www.certificationsuccess.com/guides/CCNA.pdf

  8 Free MCSE Study Guides:
  http://www.certificationsuccess.com/index.cfm?pageid=83

  Excellent learning resources for TCP/IP:
  http://www.certificationsuccess.com/index.cfm?pageid=160&siteid=1

  Technical How Tos:
  http://www.certificationsuccess.com/index.cfm?pageid=16&siteid=1

High-Quality Programming Code Construction:
http://codecourse.sourceforge.net/

A mirror site of many good quality documents and training content
on developing software applications.

Internetworking Slides:
http://csce.unl.edu/~goddard/CSEMSNetworkingBasics.ppt

This is a 34 slide presentation on Computer Network Basics.

Here are more networking training materials:

  Internetworking Lectures:

http://ironbark.bendigo.latrobe.edu.au/courses/subjects/int32inw/2002/lectures.html

  Network Fundamentals:
  http://www.icoe.k12.ca.us/support/network/

  Computer Networking - Study Notes and Quizes:
  http://www.geocities.com/smvin11/network.html

Courseware for Network+:
http://www.inovatechnc.com/SampleCourseWare/network+.pdf

This is a great 222 page study manual for the Network+
certification exam.

Cafe con Leche XML News and Resources:
http://www.cafeconleche.org/

  XML Tutorials:
  http://www.cafeconleche.org/slides/abstracts.html

  XSLT Tutorial:
  http://www.cafeconleche.org/books/bible2/chapters/ch17.html

  XSL-FO Tutorial:
  http://www.cafeconleche.org/books/bible2/chapters/ch18.htm

  XLinks Tutorial:
  http://www.cafeconleche.org/books/bible2/chapters/ch19.html

  XPointers Tutorial:
  http://www.cafeconleche.org/books/bible2/chapters/ch20.html

  Schemas Tutorial:
  http://www.cafeconleche.org/books/bible2/chapters/ch24.html

C# Tutorial for Beginners:
http://www.csharphelp.com/archives2/archive402.html

This tutorial will help you get going on programming in C# using
notepad.  To learn more about C#, here is the ECMA C# and Common
Language Infrastructure Standards:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/net/ecma/ and here is another copy of
the C# Standard:
http://www.ecma-international.org/publications/standards/ECMA-334.HTM

Windows Hardware and Driver Central:
http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/

This is Microsoft's new Resource Site for hardware and drivers,
geared towards system and device manufacturers, driver
developers, and other IT professionals who create products that
run with the Microsoft Windows.

3) New Free Computer IT Books, Publications & Book Sites:

Some of these web resources will be added to our Free IT Books
page at http://www.intelligentedu.com/free_computer_books.html and
some will be added to our members site.

Online Books:
http://kavosh.irost.net/books/library.htm

Books covering Internet, Web Development, HTML, CGI, JavaScript,
Java, Programming, Unix, Windows NT/9x/NT/2000 and PGP.

Index of /~biopv/manuals:
http://www.daimi.au.dk/~biopv/manuals/

Learning manuals for C++, PHP, Python and MySQL

  C++ Quick Introduction, Lessons, and Example:
  http://www.daimi.au.dk/~biopv/manuals/c++/

  Perl:
  http://www.daimi.au.dk/~biopv/manuals/perl/

  PHP:
  http://www.daimi.au.dk/~biopv/manuals/php/

  Pthyon:
  http://www.daimi.au.dk/~biopv/manuals/python/

  MySQL:
  http://www.daimi.au.dk/~biopv/manuals/mysql4/

Classroom in a Book:
http://www.adobe.com/education/curriculum/classroominabook.html

To get these free lessons from Adobe.com, you need to do is
register as an educator and accept a licensing agreement.

  Adobe Acrobat 5.0 Classroom in a Book:
  http://www.adobe.com/education/cibs/cib_acrobat5.html

  Adobe After Effects 5.0 Classroom in a Book:
  http://www.adobe.com/education/cibs/cib_aftereffects.html

  Adobe FrameMaker 7.0 Classroom in a Book:
  http://www.adobe.com/education/cibs/cib_framemaker7.html

  Adobe GoLive 6.0 Classroom in a Book:
  http://www.adobe.com/education/cibs/cib_golive6.html

  Adobe Illustrator 10 Classroom in a Book:
  http://www.adobe.com/education/cibs/cib_illustrator10.html

  Adobe InDesign 2.0 Classroom in a Book:
  http://www.adobe.com/education/cibs/cib_indesign2.html

  Adobe LiveMotion 2.0 Classroom in a Book:
  http://www.adobe.com/education/cibs/cib_livemotion2.html

  Adobe PageMaker 7.0 Classroom in a Book:
  http://www.adobe.com/education/cibs/cib_pagemaker.html

  Adobe Photoshop 7.0 Classroom in a Book:
  http://www.adobe.com/education/cibs/cib_photoshop.html

  Adobe Premiere 6.5 Classroom in a Book:
  http://www.adobe.com/education/cibs/cib_premiere.html

Securing & Optimizing Linux: The Ultimate Solution v2.0:
http://www.openna.com/books/sol/solus.php

Written and achieved with tightening security to an incomparable
level. One of its main features is the easy path from beginning
to end in a smooth manner, step by step for beginners as well as
for experts. A number one selling book on LinuxCentral.Com

The Windows Registry Guide:
http://tinyurl.com/cbux

The downloadable version of the Windows Registry Guide contains
tips, tricks & tweaks for optimizing, enhancing and securing the
Windows 95, 98, ME & NT/2000 operating systems, all packaged in a
convenient Windows HTML help file.

Free Chapters from  Cisco Press:
http://certification.about.com/cs/cisco/a/ciscopressexpt.htm

6 chapters in pdf format for CCNP, CCSP and CCIE certifications.

Plus here are 32 Free Questions and Answers for Cisco CCNA
Certification Test:
http://certification.about.com/library/quiz/cisco/bl_ccna_savvy_1.htm

 PocketPCpress - Free eBooks for Microsoft Reader:

  Perl Quick Reference:
  http://www.pocketpcpress.com/books_f/Perl_Quick_Reference.lit

  Fuzzy Systems - A Tutorial:
  http://www.pocketpcpress.com/books_f/Fuzzy_Systems_Tutorial.lit

  C++ Operator Precedence:
  http://www.pocketpcpress.com/books_f/C++_Operator_Precedence.lit

  Download Microsoft Reader for desktop and laptop computers
here:
  http://www.microsoft.com/reader/downloads/pc.asp

4) University Computer Science Course Sites
   Free to Browse and Study:

These web sites will be added to our Free University IT Course
Webs page at http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat3.html

Introduction to Computer Science:
http://terminus.scu.edu/~ntran/math10/
http://terminus.scu.edu/~ntran/math10/notes

This course provides an introduction to computer science and
programming. Topics covered include structured programming
techniques using C++ and Linux, elementary algorithms and data
structures.

CS 2704 - Object-Oriented Software Design and Construction:
http://courses.cs.vt.edu/~cs2704/spring03/cs2704.html
http://courses.cs.vt.edu/~cs2704/fall02/cs2704.html
http://courses.cs.vt.edu/~cs2704/spring02/mcquain/

Introduces the principles of object-oriented programming with
emphasis on objects, classes, inheritance, and polymorphism. C++
is used to apply these principles. Excellent notes are available.

Cmput 201 - Practical Programming Methodology:
http://www.cs.ualberta.ca/~tony/C201/Lectures/schedule.html

Good C++/C Lecture Notes, focuses on the manipulation and
transformation of text (as contrasted to graphics). In terms of
techniques, it focuses on low level language issues such as: how
is data stored and represented, how is memory managed, how are
pointers used, what is the call stack, how is an object stored.

Steve Goddard's home page:
http://csce.unl.edu/~goddard/

This instructor has several good courses and lecture notes, here
are some:

  Data Structures and Algorithms:
  http://www.cse.unl.edu/~goddard/Courses/CSCE310J/Lectures.html

  Operating System Kernels
  http://www.cse.unl.edu/~goddard/Courses/CSCE351/Lectures.html

  Operating Systems Principles:
  http://www.cse.unl.edu/~goddard/Courses/CSCE451/Lectures.html

  Distributed Operating Systems
  http://www.cse.unl.edu/~goddard/Courses/CSCE855/Lectures.html

School of Computing Modules - University of Napier:
http://www.soc.napier.ac.uk/module/op/allmodulesnocsnomm/departmentid/2

Several courses here have learning materials available, including
these:

  Implementing Information Systems:
  http://www.soc.napier.ac.uk/module/op/onemodule/moduleid/CO71001
  http://www.soc.napier.ac.uk/module/op/lectureplan/moduleid/CO71001

  Interactive Design:
  http://www.soc.napier.ac.uk/module/op/onemodule/moduleid/CO32005
  http://www.soc.napier.ac.uk/module/op/lectures/moduleid/CO32005

  Multimedia Technology:
  http://www.soc.napier.ac.uk/module/op/lectures/moduleid/CO42002
  http://www.soc.napier.ac.uk/module/op/onemodule/moduleid/CO42002

5) The Best Suggested Sites from our Website Users - Every month
we feature the best suggested IT training and tutorial sites from
our website visitors. Here are this month's sites:

Free Java Certification Training Centre:
http://www.javacertificate.com

This site offers Free Sun Certified Java Programmer Certification
resources, in their dynamic and personalized SCJP 1.4 Testcenter.
The aim is to focus on passing your Sun Java 1.4 Certification
exam.

GNU AutoConf, Automake and Libtool:
http://sources.redhat.com/autobook/

This book is a tutorial for tools used in managing Linux
projects. specifically, Autoconf, Automake and Libtool. The GNU
manual accompanying each tool adequately documents each tool in
isolation. Until now, there has not been a guide that has
described how these tools work together.

6) New Computer & IT Training & Tutorial Link & Resource Sites:

These web sites will be added to our IT Links and Resources page
at http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat6.html

Linuxyourway.org:
http://www.linuxyourway.com/

This site calls itself the largest Linux Search Engine.

Visual Basic Knowledge Base:
http://visualbasic.ittoolbox.com/documents/default.asp?Section=Tutorials

Several Free VB, VB.Net and Microsoft related tutorial links.

Computer Programming:
http://avillagewetrust.com/Computers/Programming/index.htm

This page has several good programming tutorial links. Also check
these link pages:

C & C++ Programming:
http://avillagewetrust.com/Computers/Programming/C/index.htm

Perl Programming:
http://avillagewetrust.com/Computers/Programming/perl/index.htm

Java Programming:
http://avillagewetrust.com/Computers/Programming/javaprogramming.htm

Object Programming:
http://avillagewetrust.com/Computers/Programming/object.htm

7) I.T. Sites and Free Downloads Worth Mentioning:

PassUnleash:
http://www.soft-central.net/passunleash.php

This little app tells you what your Windows passwords are hidden
beneath the asterisks. It works very well, except with Windows
system managed passwords. (66KB)

The Table of Equivalents and Replacements of Windows software in
Linux:
http://linuxshop.ru/linuxbegin/win-lin-soft-en/

This page lists what Windows software can be replaced by which
Linux software. If you're looking for good, functionally similar-
to-windows software for Linux, then checking this site out will
give you many good solutions.

SilverAge Software:
http://www.silveragesoftware.com/handytools.html

You can download several good free programs for web designers and
coders from this site. They are: Handy File Search and Replace,
Handy ImageMapper, Gif Colour Mapper, Colour Spy, and Gradientex.

8) Question of the Month about Technical Training:

Each month Scott Turton will answer a current or important
question that we have received about computer and IT training and
career development.

May 2003 Question of the Month #2:
What is a good technical IT forum site that hosts many subject
areas.

Answer:
ITtoolbox hosts many good discussion groups, each focuses on
specific IT topics. Users can ask questions, provide answers and
opinions, and discuss strengths and weaknesses of various IT
solutions in unbiased, experience-based forums. To join a
particular discussion group, visit the group's archive page,
enter your e-mail address and select "Join". Here they are:

Business Intelligence Discussion:
http://www.ittoolbox.com/i/bi2.asp

C Languages Discussion:
http://www.ittoolbox.com/i/cpp3.asp

CRM Discussion:
http://www.ittoolbox.com/i/crm4.asp

Database Discussion:
http://www.ittoolbox.com/i/db3.asp

Data Warehouse Discussion:
http://www.ittoolbox.com/i/dw1.asp

EAI Discussion:
http://www.ittoolbox.com/i/eai1.asp

ERP Discussion:
http://www.ittoolbox.com/i/erp1.asp

Knowledge Management Discussion:
http://www.ittoolbox.com/i/km1.asp

Linux Discussion:
http://www.ittoolbox.com/i/linux.asp

Networking Discussion:
http://www.ittoolbox.com/i/nw10.asp

Security Discussion:
http://www.ittoolbox.com/i/security.asp

Storage Discussion:
http://www.ittoolbox.com/i/storage.asp

Supply Chain Discussion:
http://www.ittoolbox.com/i/scm1.asp

Web Design Discussion:
http://www.ittoolbox.com/i/wd1.asp

Wireless Discussion:
http://www.ittoolbox.com/i/wireless.asp

Baan Discussion:
http://www.ittoolbox.com/i/baan2.asp

Java Discussion:
http://www.ittoolbox.com/i/java2.asp

Oracle Discussion:
http://www.ittoolbox.com/i/oracle.asp

PeopleSoft Discussion:
http://www.ittoolbox.com/i/ps1.asp

SAP Discussion:
http://www.ittoolbox.com/i/sap2.asp

Siebel Discussion:
http://www.ittoolbox.com/i/siebel1.asp

UNIX Discussion:
http://www.ittoolbox.com/i/unix.asp

Visual Basic Discussion:
http://www.ittoolbox.com/i/vb2.asp

Windows Discussion:
http://www.ittoolbox.com/i/windows.asp

I hope this helps you.

Scott Turton
Web Master and Editor
http://www.intelligentedu.com

9) Please Support Our Training Mission

http://www.intelligentedu.com/support.html

How You Can Support Our IT Training Mission

Please help support Intelligentedu.com's Computer and IT Education and
Training Mission by visiting our sponsors below. By doing so, you
will be helping people who want to learn to use computers in an
Information Technology career.

University of Phoenix Online: Advance your career:
http://pontly.com/clk/aftauserafthepausulde

DeVry: Online degrees for working adults?
http://iashel.com/clk/guntuanglangan

ITT Technical Institute: Choose from their many programs:
http://ipodra.com/clk/kaitanyunnuodiao

Free to Sell - The Ultimate eBook!
(lowest price on the web)
http://www.intelligentedu.com/free_to_sell.html

Search for IT Training:
http://tinyurl.com/4133

Computer Colleges:
http://tinyurl.com/4132

American College of Computer & Information Sciences:
Get the degree you need to advance your career...online at your
convenience
http://wesac.com/clk/solfglurtmataftatz

Saint Leo University Online:
Accelerated Online Degree Programs: Business and Accounting,
Computer Information, Criminal Justice, Liberal Arts.
http://gartum.com/clk/yadenibonkiryudaibon

University Alliance Schools:
Accelerated degrees and flexible online courses with streaming
video lectures
http://elilip.com/clk/tuonongzangtuzhuai

Computer Education, Training, & Tutorial Resources

http://www.intelligentedu.com/
Free I.T. Training Now!

A free and member-based I.T. educational and training portal web
site. We have compiled, categorized, described, and linked many,
many sites that will be of keen interest to computer science
students and instructors and others seeking free training and
knowledge about computers. All areas are covered, from
programming to systems administration to networking to the
internet. You are able to study and learn all about computers and
I.T. via Free training, courses, tutorials, books, guides,
documentation, articles, tips, notes, and help. Also offered are
free technical training tutorials co-branded with
Beginners.uk.co. Check us out today.

Copyright Notice: Please note that all of the items hyperlinked
are copyrighted by their authors and/or publishers. You are
expected to look for, read, and adhere to such notices.
Downloaded and online material is copyrighted whether or not a
copyright notice is present.

*** Intelligentedu.com's Member Site ***
http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html

Our Members' Site contains the web's best computer and IT
training resources and tutorials. This content is individually
linked and presented in a way to expedite and facilitate your IT
learning experience. We have done all the web research and
presentation work for you so you can concentrate solely on your
computer training.

Intelligentedu.com Member Site FAQ Answers:

1. Over half of the web sites and pages in our members site are
not in the free section of our web site. The online training
resources in our members' site are linked and laid out in a much
more detailed fashion than those in the free section. This will
save you time in finding all the best free training on the web.

2. If you use a credit card when joining, it will be billed by
Verotel. When your membership period expires, you will be asked
if you want to renew your membership, you will not be
automatically charged another fee on your credit card or check.

3. You can also use PayPal to sign-up as a member of
Intelligentedu.com, just use this link:
<http://www.intelligentedu.com/links/become_a_member.html>. If you
register to pay $10.00 (for 2 months access) via PayPal using
this method, simply tell us in the 'Special Instructions' what
you want for your user name and password.

4. If your country is not listed in the drop-down list, please
use 2checkout.com to register as an intelligentedu.com site member
using this link:
<http://www.intelligentedu.com/links/intelinfo_member.html>. I will
then send you an email asking what you would like to use for your
user name and password.

5. If you are looking for training and tutorials covering popular
software such as Microsoft Office, Flash, Photoshop, Dreamweaver,
Web Development, Windows and Computer Hardware, please see our
sister site, http://www.EducationOnlineForComputers.com

The total price to join our member's site is only $10 total for 2
months, $18.50 for 4 months, or $25.50 for 6 months. The funds
generated will assist us to help all those seeking IT education
and application development training. Here's the link to see
what's available on our member's site and to sign up:
<http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html>. You can email
Scott Turton with questions at scott_turton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I will give you 8 great Free Bonuses when you sign up now.
These are as follows:
1. A Comprehensive 47-page IT Glossary
2. How To Understand Windows Error Messages program
3. 105 Great Totally Free Utility Programs
4. A Bug Tracking Access
5. The Four Best IT Salary Calculator/Wizard sites
6. 12 Great Web Resources for Learning the Best Methods
    to Study and Take Tests
7. Six Great e-Books (a $120 value) to help you Make Money
    using the Internet
8. Five extra bonus IT resource sites that are the best from
    our "worth mentioning" newsletter section

Education, Training, & Tutorial Resources simply send a blank
email to this address:
intelinfo-news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(You will need to reply to a confirming email.)

Or go to this web page and use the subscribe form:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletr_sub_unsub.html

To Unsubscribe from this Free monthly Newsletter of Computer
Education, Training, & Tutorial Resources simply send a blank
email to this address:
(no need to confirm)

Or go to this web page and use the unsubscribe form:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletr_sub_unsub.html

Thank You!