Dec. 2001 Computer Education & Training Newsletter

  • From: "Scott Turton-intelligentedu.com" <intel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: intelinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 24 Jan 2002 22:38:25 -0600

           Newsletter for Computer Education,
             Training & Tutorial Resources

           *** ISSUE #16 - Dec. 2001 ***

               http://www.intelligentedu.com/

     This Newsletter is only sent to its subscribers and
     is available in early January, 2002 on the web at
     http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletter16.html

     Newsletter Archives are here:
     http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletter.html

     Please forward this newsletter to all your friends
     and associates who might be interested!

In This Issue:

1)... Editor's Greeting

2)... The Best New Free I.T. Training & Tutorial Sites

3)... New Free I.T. Books & Book Sites

4)... University Computer Science Course Sites

5)... The Best Suggested Sites from Website Users

6)... New I.T. Training & Tutorial Link Sites

7)... New Desktop and Office Application Training Sites

8)... I.T. Sites Worth Mentioning

9)... Frequently Asked Questions about Technical Training

10)... Please Support Our Computer Training Mission

1) Editor's Greeting:

Hello, everyone! This 16th issue of our free monthly email
newsletter for Computer Education, Training, & Tutorial
Resources gives you the latest Free Interet IT Training
Resources that we have recently discovered and researched. My
hope is that these free resources help you with your computer
education and training and are tools to advance your IT career.
Our main mission is the training of those less fortunate who are
seeking to become computer literate, both technically and from a
user's perspective.

If you have any suggestions, ideas, or feedback about this
newsletter, feel free to email us at mailto:intel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
We appreciate your feedback. Also, please send this to your
friends and colleagues, if you think they would like it. It
contains highly valuable information for anyone who is an IT
professional or desiring to become one.

In this issue we describe and link to a total of 65 computer, IT
and programming learning and tutorial web sites. By means of
this email newsletter, you have knowledge of and access to these
sites before our web site visitors do.

Have a safe and joyous holiday season.

Best of luck with your computer studies and learning.

Warm Regards,
Scott Turton
Newsletter Editor and Webmaster
intel@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.intelligentedu.com/

*** Our Newly Researched Free Online Computer Training ***

Containing over 13,000 free IT training and tutorial resources,
this section of our site is available only to our newsletter
subscribers and web site members. Please use the following link
to access this page and all the free training material it links
to (and bookmark it for later use):
http://www.intelligentedu.com/newly_researched_free_training.html

*** Free IT Training Materials and Books ***

This section of our site contains over 2,000 free IT, computer
and programming training resource links. This section is now
available for free to all our newsletter subscribers, and our
site members also can access these resources. Here is the page
url:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/free_it_training_materials_and_books.html

*** Intelligentedu.com's Member Section ***

Our new Members' Section contains the web's best computer and IT
training resources and tutorials. This content is individually
linked and presented in a way to expedite and facilitate your IT
learning experience. We have done all the web research and
presentation work for you so you can concentrate solely on your
computer training. Please join, because I have set the price at
the lowest possible level to make it affordable for everyone:
just $10 total for 6 months. The funds generated will assist us
to help all those seeking IT education and application
development training. To see what's available on the member's
site please go here:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html

2)  The Best New Free I.T. Training & Tutorial Sites:

This section of our newsletter contains the best new free IT
training and tutorial sites that we have found and researched in
the last few weeks. These resources will be added to our Free IT
Training & Courses page at http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat1.html,
our Free IT Tutorials and Guides page at
http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat2.html, or to our members' section.

The Programmer's Resource Centre:
http://p2p.wrox.com

Many categories of technical articles, including an archive
section. A very good place to learn programming techniques.

VTC Online University:
http://www.vtc.com/vtconlinetryfree.lasso

You can try for free the first three chapters of most of their
online courses. (You'll need to Download QuickTime 5.02.)

IT Tutorials from infotechUniv.com:
http://www.infotechuniv.com/tutorials/index.htm

Free IT Tutorials and resources covering databases, E-Commerce
and Java.

Idg.net's How-to Tutorials:

http://www.intelligentedu.com/links/idg_tutorials.html

This 'tutorial' search gives over 500 results on idg.net's How-
to web site.

Linux System Administration Refresher Course:
http://linuxrefresher.com/

This is an overview of Linux system administration and provide a
reference to most of the administrative commands. This material
covers many, but not all, of the kinds of activities that a
system administrator has to be concerned about.

Object Oriented Programming Web:
http://www.oopweb.com/

Here you will find a huge library of locally hosted programming
tutorials, computer science lecture notes, references, guides
and online books covering C/C++, Java, Algorithms & Data
Structures, Operating Systems, Internet, Compilers and
Artificial Intelligence.

Recent Tutorials section of Intranet Journal:
http://www.intranetjournal.com/tut.html

Tutorials about about information technology for intranets,
extranets, web pages, ldap, xml, tcp/ip and thin client
applications.

Web Resources Tutorials:
http://www.nr1webresource.com/tutorials.php3

Currently there are 80 Tutorials in 8 Categories available on
this site, including Javascript, PHP, CGI, HTML, CSSand DHTML.

XML@Whiz:
http://www.whizlabs.com/products/xmlwhiz/downloads/nojre/XMLWhizTrial.exe

XML Tutorial and IBM XML Certification Test Simulator - an
example based XML Tutorial to help Learn XML and obtain IBM XML
Certification. The Trial version includes 30 Questions with
Tutorial Content: Introduction, Genesis, Related Tech's, XML
Applications, Summary, Glossary, Quick Revision Tips.
Whizlabs.com also has practice tests with answers explained for
Java (30 Questions), C# (20 Questions), CORBA (20 Questions) and
MCSE (30 Questions) at
http://www.whizlabs.com/jwhiz.html

Tutorials from Laynetworks.com:
http://www.laynetworks.com/users/webs/tuto.htm

Tutorials in these areas: WML, Assembly, CISC, RISC, RAID, Cache
Mapping and Associativity, Cache, Interrupts and DMA, Operating
Systems and Basics, Data Structures and Trees, System analysis,
System Designing, Basic Gates and Functions, Laws of Boolean
Algebra, Karnaugh Maps, Pipelining

The CISSP Open Study Guide:
http://www.cccure.org/download.php?dcategory=Domains&sortby=

Free Study Guides relating to Computer Security in  several
areas. This site is about knowledge sharing and giving back to
the community.

Java Tips:
http://www.javaworld.com/columns/jw-tips-index.shtml

The place to look for kernels of Java information. Each Java
Tips installment presents short items on helpful tips and tricks
to help you caffeinate your Java code.

Java, C++ and VB Programming Tutorials:

Learn how to program with these good tutorials from Planet
Source Code:

Java and Javascript Articles and Tutorials:
http://planetsourcecode.com/vb/Tutorial/default.asp?lngWid=2

C/C++ Articles and Tutorials:
http://planetsourcecode.com/vb/Tutorial/default.asp?lngWid=3

Visual Basic Articles and Tutorials:
http://planetsourcecode.com/vb/Tutorial/default.asp?lngWid=1

Legato SAN Academy:
http://www.sanacademy.com/

A series of free, on-line courses that explore the fundamentals
and the technical aspects of storage area network (SAN)
technology. 4 free online courses in all.

ITWorld.com Webcasts:
http://www.itworld.com/Webcasts/

Free educational and informative webcasts from vendors such as
IBM, Microsoft, Sprint, Storability and Compaq.

Mercury Interactive Cyber Seminars:
http://www-svca.mercuryinteractive.com/company/events/cyber_seminars/

You can attend Mercury Interactive's Free Web-based seminars -
these are  live, one-hour presentations on enterprise testing,
performance management and customer case studies. Also view past
testing and application performance management Cyber Seminar
presentations. And check out their free Virtual User Conferences
at
http://www-svca.mercuryinteractive.com/company/events/wuc/.

http://training.worldwidelearn.com/sample_courses
Several Free Sample Courses

WorldWideLearn.com offers over 300 professionally developed
online training courses delivered directly to your browser. Here
are their free sample courses, each containing four chapters
from the full course, for you to try.

ComputerPrep to Go Course Demonstration:
http://www.computerprep.com/techBased/demo/mainmenu.htm

Try out these free multimedia demo courses in these areas: A+
Certification, Java 2, Cisco CCNA, C Programming, Relational
Database, Windows 2000 Professional and some MS Office modules.
Narration clearly introduces the topic of each screen.
(Shockwave v.8 is recommended)

Ask the Security Experts:
http://www.itsecurity.com/asktecs/asktecs.htm

This IT security site has a new security clinic. If you have a
security question, post it on the site and it will be forwarded
to a group of 100 experts from leading IT security consultancies
around the world.

PC Resource Guide:
http://www.mpl1.com

This site offers free tech support on all PC and Windows
matters. They state on the site: "Simply Free, Easy-to-
understand, Computer Support."

White Paper Library:
http://whitepaperlibrary.m-commerceworld.com/

Up to date information from a variety of leading vendors and
analysts. Search or browse to locate the whitepapers and reports
that will help you understand the latest trends and
technologies. Broadly covers eBusiness, Streaming Media Services,
ISP, and m-Commerce.

White Paper Library in Information Technology:
http://www.tradespeak.com/it.asp

Free White Papers from many vendors, free registration required.
Areas covered are Enterprise Solutions, Application Enabling
Technologies, Networking and Telecom, Computing Hardware, and
Open Source

Hypermedia Image Processing Reference (HIPR):
http://www.dai.ed.ac.uk/HIPR2/

This is an image processing learning resources site providing a
set of computer-based tutorial materials for use in taught
courses on image processing and machine vision. Contains on-line
reference and tutorial information on a wide range of image
processing operations with extensively illustrated actual
digitized images.

Online Performance Support Guides:
http://63.161.138.248:8040/

Learn Soft Skills in areas such as communications, working in
project teams, coaching, selling, thinking, time management and
dealing with problems.

Ecademy Free Downloads:
http://www.theecademy.com/free.shtml

Free membership is available to Ecademy.com where you learn,
network, and develop your E-business. Many Reports, White Papers
and Case Studies are available. As a thank you for joining they
will give you a free downloadable copy of the the book The
Battle of the Portals.

The Windows Registry Guide:
http://registry.winguides.com/

This site, formerly Regedit.com, provides an extensive range of
registry tweaks, tricks & hacks for optimizing, enhancing and
securing the Windows operating system.

Introducing Microsoft Windows XP:
http://education.itresourcecenter.hp.com/Trainer/Education/Seminar/Sem_Detail.asp?comm=10&prod=8221

This 1 hour online instructor-led seminar presents the Windows
XP main features (professional and home edition) and walks you
through Microsoft's Windows operating system history and future
roadmap such as Windows .NET Server.

3) New Free I.T. Books, Publications & Book Sites:

Some of these web resources will be added to our Free IT Books
page at http://www.intelligentedu.com/free_computer_books.html and
some will be added to our members site.

Read Free eBooks:
http://www.realtimepublishers.com/

The following ebooks are free to access and read once you
register:

The Definitive Guide to Citrix MetaFrame XP:
http://www.metaframebook.com/index.asp?ac=rtp

The Definitive Guide to Windows 2000 Terminal Services:
http://www.newmoon.com/ebook/

The Definitive Guide to Windows 2000 Storage Resource
Management:
http://www.wquinn.com/ebook/

The Definitive Guide to Windows 2000 Windows 2000 Security:
http://www.bindview.com/ebook/

The Definitive Guide to Windows 2000 and Exchange 2000
Migration:
http://www.netiq.com/ebook/

The Definitive Guide to Active Directory Troubleshooting:
http://www.netpro.com/ebook/

The Definitive Guide to Windows 2000 Group Policy:
http://www.fullarmor.com/ebook/read/

The Definitive Guide to Windows 2000 Administration:
http://www.fastlane.com/windows2000admin/

Tips and Tricks Guide to Windows 2000 & Active Directory
Administration:
http://www.aelita.com/ebook/

ElectricPress.com Computers:
http://readingroom.electricpress.com/readitbrowse.jsp?Collection=bycategory&Collection=COM000000

Freely readable online new IT and developer books in these
areas: Advanced Applications, General, Information Technology,
Operating Systems and Programming (Java and C)

Linux Infobase:
http://infobase.informit.com/infobase/content/0743100026/index.html

Free Online Linux and Unix Books, including Unix Hints and Hacks,
Linux: A Network Solution for Your Office, Sam's Teach Yourself
Shell Programming, TCP/IP, and Samba in 24 Hours.

Index of /ftp/Docs:
http://194.106.118.30/ftp/Docs/

Books and Guides in several areas including Assembly, Visual
Basic, C, Cobol, Delphi, Hardware and Internet.

Online Papers and Documentation:
http://www.docs.cs.huji.ac.il/

Lots of guides, documentation, etc. covering Java, HTML, DHTML,
Javascript, Oracle, PHP, Unix, C/C++ and Networking.

Books:
http://zaphod.redwave.net/books/

Many application and Internet Development Books, covering HTML,
CGI, Perl, Javascript, Java and Unix.

Books from soldierx.com:
http://www.soldierx.com/books/index.html

IT, Java and Internet development books, please read disclaimer.

phrozenLogix :: The Library:
http://www.phrozenlogix.com/library/index.html

Free IT Books in Networking, Unix-Linux, Rainbow Security Books
and C++. (some of the categories are missing)

Handbook of Information Security Management:
http://www.cccure.org/Documents/HISM/ewtoc.html

This book is an important reference used by candidates preparing
to take the exam for the Certified Information System Security
Professional (CISSP).

4) University Computer Science Course Sites
   Free to Browse and Study:

These web sites will be added to our Free University IT Course
Webs page at http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat3.html

CS117 Introduction to Computer Programming (C++):

http://www.classes.cs.uchicago.edu/classes/archive/2001/spring/CS117/

This course is about data structures and programming, based on
C++.

Object Oriented Programming:
http://www.csd.uu.se/kurs/oop/ht98/

This object oriented programming (OOP) course introduces the OOP
paradigm and the related concepts in software engineering.
Excellent lecture notes here:
http://www.csd.uu.se/kurs/oop/ht98/Lectures/

Introduction to Programming with C++:
http://hobbes.jct.ac.il/~naiman/c++-intro/

This is the Online Course/Slides page from this course.

Object Oriented Programming and Design with C++:
http://hobbes.jct.ac.il/~naiman/c++-oop/

This is the Online Course/Slides page from this course. Here are
all the C++ course sites for this instructor:
http://hobbes.jct.ac.il/~naiman/index.html#online_courses

32521 Internetworking:
http://www-staff.it.uts.edu.au/~sean/HTML.dir/Iwork.html

Free notes available for multi-protocol LAN design, IP and IPX
addressing strategy, elements of WAN design, allowing LAN access
to a WAN, and introduction of simple access control security to
the network.

CSC 343 Sections 701 & 801: Introduction to Operating Systems:
http://condor.depaul.edu/~dmumaugh/old-classes/csc343-701.tgz
(4.1 mb)
http://condor.depaul.edu/~dmumaugh/old-classes/csc343-801.tgz
(2.4 mb)

This course is an introduction to operating system technology.
It focuses on the following subset of a complete operating
system: Operating system architectures, Operating system
structures, Process and thread management (with an emphasis on
scheduling), Memory management, File system structures. Be sure
to check out Transparencies from the Text and Documents and
Readings for the course.

CSC 310 Section 905: Principles of Computer Science I:
http://condor.depaul.edu/~dmumaugh/old-classes/csc310-905.tgz
(9.6 mb)

An introductory course into object orientation, all
implementation is done in the C++ language. Topics include the
ADT, simple classes, object-oriented programming, operator
overloading, templates, dynamic memory management and pointers,
and recursion.

http://condor.depaul.edu/~dmumaugh/old-classes/csc416-205.tgz
(2.3 mb)
http://condor.depaul.edu/~dmumaugh/old-classes/csc416-304.tgz
(2.9 mb)

CSC 416 Sections 205 & 304: Foundations of Computer Science II -
This course covers a range of data structures, related
algorithms, and their implementation in C++. Topics covered
include: the string class, linked lists, stacks, queues,
recursion, binary trees, tree traversal techniques, maps, heaps,
heapsort, graphs, inheritance, virtual functions, and abstract
classes. We will also introduce C++ Standard Template Library
(STL).

5) The Best Suggested Sites from our Website Users - Every month
we feature the best suggested IT training and tutorial sites
from our website visitors. Here are this month's sites:

My CIW Web Site:
http://www.myciw.ws/ciw/ciw.shtml

Free CIW certification study and preparation site offering CIW
practice questions, cram sessions, help and advice.

Packet Attack:
www.packetattack.com

A quick reference to useful and frequently requested information
available for network engineers and Cisco certification.

HTML Guide Book By H.K. Shahid
http://www.geocities.com/hk_shahid

A complete guide book for HTML beginners in seven chapters.

Globalctt.com:
http://www.globalctt.com

A relatively new site offering many free technical training
courses (still under construction).

TheComputerScholar.Com:
http://www.monolithonline.com/thecomputerscholar/

This site has 20 free computer hardware tutorials.

Free Courses from itil e learn:
http://www.itilelearn.com/freecourses.htm

Free online courses in Illustrator, DHTML and Photoshop.

6) New Computer & IT Training & Tutorial Link & Resource Sites:

These web sites will be added to our IT Links and Resources page
at http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat6.html

Programming Tutorials at find.com.au:
http://www.find.com.au/tutorials/programming/

These are the most visited tutorials in the Programming
category. They also have other computer and IT tutorials.

Spyorg.com - Computers:
http://www.spyorg.com/Computers/

Lots of links to computer related sites in many areas.

Computers / Programming @ SearchTaxi.com:
http://www.searchtaxi.com/dir/Computers/Programming/

A link and resource site for computer programming topics. Here
is their programming languages page:
http://www.searchtaxi.com/dir/Computers/Programming/Languages/

These pages by David J. Hark have very extensive web resource
links:

Web Site Design and Layout:
http://www.ohurley.com/wsdl/wsdl.html

Designing and Building an Intranet:
http://www.dhark.com/intranet.html

Graphic Design for the Web:
http://www.dhark.com/graphics.html

HTML and Web Authoring:
http://www.fred.net/dhark/buildit.html

DEV21 - portal for webmasters and programmers:
http://developer21.tripod.com

Resources for webmasters and programmers (Delphi, VB, C++
Builder, Pascal). Also e-commerce, security, chatroom, downloads,
toplists and topsites.

Jayde.com Programming:
http://www.jayde.com/guides/computers/prog.html

Programming releated links from Jayde search directory.

7) New Desktop and Office Application Training Sites:

These web sites will be added to of Free Office and Desktop
Training page at http://www.intelligentedu.com/office.html . Also,
check out our expanded MS Office 2000 Free Training page here:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/office_2000.html

Free Office 2000 Online Training Course:
http://www.e-learningcenter.com/free_office_course.htm

This Office 2000 Getting Started Course at e-LearningCenter is a
free full training course, taking approximately 4 hours to
complete.

User Guides:
http://helpdesk.nus.edu.sg/guides/guides.htm

Free User Guides for all Office 2000 applications.

Sample Classes from Crash Course:
http://crashcourse.com/sample.html

Samples Classes with Video in Word, PowerPoint, MS Outlook, Web
Pages, and more to come.

Software Handouts and Resources:
http://dizzy.library.arizona.edu/library/teams/ust/infocomm/handouts.html

These free tutorials cover MS Office 97 Applications,
Dreamweaver, Graphics and Web Pages. Here is their 8-page
Introduction to MS PowerPoint tutorial:
http://dizzy.library.arizona.edu/library/teams/ust/software/pdf/pwrpoint1.pdf
and their 12-page Advanced PowerPoint tutorial:
http://dizzy.library.arizona.edu/library/teams/ust/software/pdf/pwrpoint2.pdf

Hitchhiker's Guide to PowerPoint :
http://www.in2edu.com/downloads/ictprodevel/progguides/PowerPGuide.PDF

This is a 14-page information and training help guide on
PowerPoint. (3 mb)

Microsoft Office Jumpstarts from wings.buffalo.edu:

Installing Microsoft Office 2000 Tutorial:
http://wings.buffalo.edu/computing/documentation/win/jst/office.html

Introduction to Microsoft Word Tutorial:
http://wings.buffalo.edu/computing/documentation/win/ins/word.html

Microsoft Word 2000 Tutorial:
http://wings.buffalo.edu/computing/documentation/win/jst/word.html

Microsoft Excel 2000 Tutorial:
http://wings.buffalo.edu/computing/documentation/win/jst/excel.html

Microsoft PowerPoint 2000 Tutorial:
http://wings.buffalo.edu/computing/documentation/win/jst/powerpoint.html

Beginning to Intermediate PowerPoint Tutorial:
http://wings.buffalo.edu/etc/workshops/ppt/intro_ppt.htm

Packaging Presentations for the Web with PowerPoint:
http://wings.buffalo.edu/etc/workshops/ppt/ppt_to_web.htm

Two sites that get you up to speed with Office XP:

Office XP Tips and Tricks:
http://www.cnet.com/software/0-811003-8-5938485-4.html

Introducing Microsoft Office XP:
http://www.itp-journals.com/sasample/R1169.PDF

8) I.T. Sites Worth Mentioning:

Plug-in Tester Page:
http://www.eist.buffalo.edu/help_documents/help_documents/tuneup/

Check to see if you have these installed: Flash, Shockwave for
Director, RealPlayer, Adobe Acrobat Reader and QuickTime. If you
don't have any of these - don't worry. Just follow the
directions your browser will be ready to go.

100hot List:
http://www.100hot.com/list.gsp?category=technology&keywords=developer

Top 100 developer sites. Here is a linked list of their 8
technology categories:
http://www.100hot.com/list.gsp?category=technology&incl=true

9) Frequently Asked Questions about Technical Training:

Each month Scott Turton will answer one of the frequently asked
questions we receive about computer and technical training and
career development.

December 2001 FAQ:

What certifications the most popular certifications and which
ones I need?

Answer:

The following gives you an overall view of the most popular IT
certifications. This will give you an idea of what is available.
For website links on these and many other certifications that
are available to you, please check out this page on our web
site: <http://www.intelligentedu.com/itcerts.html>. It is also a very
good idea to continue learning and studying while you are
employed. This will keep you current with the latest technology,
advance your career in more promising directions, and help you
earn another IT certification.

Certifications with their levels and descriptions:

A+ (Entry) - This is a 'vendor neutral' certification that
focuses on basic computer knowledge, specifically hardware and
operating systems. It is commonly earned as your first
certification, then later you can study and obtain other
certifications.

LPI Program (Entry & Intermediate) - This is the Linux
Professional Institute's certification track for Linux. There
are three levels demonstrating your increasing knowledge of the
Linux Operating System.

MCP (Entry) - The Microsoft Certified Professional certification
indicates that you have the skill to implement and maintain
Microsoft specific business solutions. You can also add
additional certifications for Internet and Site Building.

MCSE (Entry & Intermediate) - The Microsoft Certified Systems
Engineer is a common certification that provides overall
coverage of networks as well as Microsoft-specific technology,
such as Windows 2000.

CNA (Entry) - The Novell Certified Network Administrator
certification demontrates your ability to provide support on
Novell network products.

CNE (Entry & Intermediate) - The Novell Certified Network
Engineer is also a common certification that provides overall
coverage of network technology as well as Novell-specific
knowledge.

ICSA (Intermediate & Advanced) - ICSA.net Certified Network
Security Administrator is a certification for taking existing
network knowledge into the area of network security.

OCP (Entry, Intermediate, and Advanced) - The Oracle Certified
Professional certification enables you to work with Oracle
Database products and there are many subspecialties to this
certification. This certification could support a networking
oriented career or a track in web back-end technology.

Cisco (Entry, Intermediate & Advanced) - Cisco has a number of
certification programs that focus on their wide variety of
network products.

Java    (Entry & Intermediate) - Sun Microsystems provides a
certification to verify proficiency at Sun JAVA programming.
I hope this helps you.

Scott Turton
Computer Education, Training & Tutorial Resources
http://www.intelligentedu.com

10) Please Support Our Training Mission:

http://www.intelligentedu.com/support.html

How You Can Support Our IT Training Mission

By purchasing quality products through the links on the
http://www.intelligentedu.com/support.html page on our Computer
Education, Training & Tutorial Web Site you can help support our
IT Training Mission. By doing so, you will be helping people who
want to learn to use computers in an Information Technology
career.

Please Donate $3.00:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/links/donate_3.html

We really appreciate your help. Your donation will afford us the
opportunity to make this site even better in the future so more
people can find more free and informative IT training materials
on the internet.

MindLeaders Online IT Courses:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/links/mindleaders.html

Low cost online technical and end-user computer courses. Earn a
certificate of completion for each course you take and pass.

LearnITSoftware:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/links/learnitsoftware.html

Improve your career now and increase your computer skills with
these IT Certification Training solutions. Satisfaction
guaranteed.

Design your own Visa ONLINE from NextCard Visa - intro 2.99% APR

International - No Annual Fee - Apply Now:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/links/nextcard_visa.html

Computer Education, Training, & Tutorial Resources:

http://www.intelligentedu.com/
Free I.T. Training Now!

A free I.T. educational and training portal web site. We have
compiled, categorized, described, and linked over 3000 sites
that will be of keen interest to computer science students and
instructors and others seeking free training and knowledge about
computers. All areas are covered, from programming to systems
administration to networking to the internet. As a visitor, you
can learn and study for free how to program in Java or C++, how
to develop and maintain a simple or complex website, how to
network an intranet, and many more computer related learning
activities. You are able to study and learn all about computers
and I.T. via Free training, courses, tutorials, books, guides,
documentation, articles, tips, notes, and help. Also offered are
free technical training tutorials co-branded with
Beginners.uk.co. Check us out today.

Copyright Notice: Please note that all of the items hyperlinked
are copyrighted by their authors and/or publishers. You are
expected to look for, read, and adhere to such notices when
present.

of Computer Education, Training, & Tutorial Resources
simply send a blank email to this address:
mailto:intelinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

or go to this web page:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletr_sub_unsub.html

To Unsubscribe from this Free monthly Newsletter
mailto:intel@xxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Remove

Thank You! intel@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.intelligentedu.com/