April 2003 #2 Computer IT Education & Training Newsletter

  • From: "Scott Turton-Intelligentedu.com" <intel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: intelinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 17 Apr 2003 00:19:41 -0700

         Newsletter for Computer IT Education,
             Training & Tutorial Resources

          *** ISSUE #32-2 - April 2003 ***
              2nd edition for this month

              http://www.intelligentedu.com/

     This Newsletter is only sent to its subscribers and
     is available in early May, 2003 on the web at
     http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletter32-2.html

     Newsletter Archives are here:
     http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletter.html

     Subscribe and unsubscribe instructions are at the end.

     Please forward this newsletter to all your friends
     and associates who might be interested!

In This Issue:

1)... Editor's Greeting

2)... The Best New Free I.T. Training & Tutorial Sites

3)... New Free I.T. Books & Book Sites

4)... University Computer Science Course Sites

5)... The Best Suggested Sites from Website Users

6)... New I.T. Training & Tutorial Link Sites

7)... I.T. Sites Worth Mentioning

8)... Question of the Month about Technical Training

9)... Please Support Our Computer Training Mission

1) Editor's Greeting:

Hello everyone, and welcome to our new subscribers!

This is the 2nd edition of our April 2003 issue of our free semi-
monthly newsletter for Computer IT Education, Training, &
Tutorial Resources providing you with the latest Free online IT
Training Resources that we have recently discovered and
researched. This newsletter is free to anyone subscribing
(instructions at bottom, no username/password is needed). To
access our member site, however, you do need a user name and
password - registering as a member of Intelligentedu.com costs $10 for
two months, for more information please see below 'Become a
Member of Intelligentedu.com'.

My desire is that these free resources will help you with your
computer education and training and are tools to advance your IT
career. Our main mission is the training of those less fortunate
who are seeking to become computer literate, both technically and
from a user's perspective.

In this issue we describe and link to a total of 37 computer, IT
and programming learning and tutorial web sites. By means of this
email newsletter, you have knowledge of and access to these sites
before our web site visitors do. For your convenience, this
newsletter is also available to you in HTML format at this
special url: http://www.intelligentedu.com/current_news-2.html

*** Current News ***

This issue features many good free training courses, free books,
and free technical help and support sites. I hope you enjoy it.

I wish you the best with your computer studies and learning.

Warm Regards,
Scott Turton
Newsletter Editor and Webmaster
scott_turton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.intelligentedu.com/

EducationOnlineForComputers.com:
http://www.educationonlineforcomputers.com

Our new software application and office training and tutorial,
EducationOnlineForComputers.com, site is now up and running. We
give you Free access to hundreds of Free Training and Tutorials
covering Microsoft Office, Flash, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and
FrontPage. We also provide you a member site for the best
available online software application training. You can sign up
for the Free Newsletter here:
http://www.educationonlineforcomputers.com/optin_newsletter.html

Please Visit One of Our Sponsors and request more information -
doing this enables us to bring you these great free computer and
IT training resources every month:

University of Phoenix Online: Advance your career:
http://pontly.com/clk/aftauserafthepausulde

DeVry: Online degrees for working adults:
http://iashel.com/clk/guntuanglangan

University Alliance Schools:
Accelerated degrees and flexible online courses with streaming
video lectures
http://elilip.com/clk/tuonongzangtuzhuai

Free to Sell - The Ultimate eBook! (lowest price on the web):
http://www.intelligentedu.com/free_to_sell.html

"Learn New Skills and Increase Your Earning Power
 - With Free Online Computer Training!"

*** Become a Member of Intelligentedu.com ***
http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html

Our Members' Site contains the web's best computer and IT
training resources and tutorials. This content is individually
linked and presented in a way to expedite and facilitate your IT
learning experience. We have done all the web research and
presentation work for you so you can concentrate solely on your
computer training. For short FAQ Answers, please see the end of
this newsletter.

The total price to join as a member is only $10 total for 2
months, $18.50 for 4 months or $25.50 for 6 months. The funds
generated will assist us to help all those seeking IT education
and application development training. Here's the link to see
what's available on our member's site and to sign up:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html

-> Here are Your 4 Rewards for Subscribing to this Newsletter <-

*** Free Online IT Training Materials for Subscribers***
This section of our site contains over 2,000 free IT, computer
and programming training resource links:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/free_it_training_materials_and_books.html

*** Free Online Computer Training and Tutorial Resources***
Containing over 8,000 free IT training and tutorial resources,
this section of our site is available only to our newsletter
subscribers and web site members:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/newly_researched_free_training.html

*** Free e-Book: "Understanding Computer Security" ***
Our new e-book contains the best information from U.S. government
agency computer security papers and guides and presents it in a
coherent and understandable manner. My hope is that this e-book
will make computer security easier to learn. Click here to
receive your Free Copy:
http://intelinfo.hypermart.net/Understanding_Computer_Security.zip
(553 kb). When unzipped it is a windows executable.

*** And here is your fourth reward for being our subscriber:
we'll show you how to get 50% more traffic to your site for free
- Click on this link to sign up at the best free traffic
generator on the web today: http://tinyurl.com/4i2x

2)  The Best New Free I.T. Training & Tutorial Sites:

This section of our newsletter contains the best new free IT
training and tutorial sites that we have found and researched in
the last few weeks. These resources will be added to our Free IT
Training & Courses page at http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat1.html,
our Free IT Tutorials and Guides page at
http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat2.html, or to our members' site.

InformIT Reference Guides:

Using these new Reference Guides you can browse InformIT's
content and stay current with key technologies. For a given
topic, a site host organizes the information and starts each week
with an introduction to what's new. The table of contents leads
you to key topics, and points you to the best articles, books,
and web sites for that topic. Here are the guides:

Certification Reference Guide:
http://www.informit.com/topics/index.asp?guide=certification

.Net Reference Guide:
http://www.informit.com/topics/index.asp?guide=dotnet

Photoshop Reference Guide:
http://www.informit.com/topics/index.asp?guide=photoshop

SQL Server Reference Guide:
http://www.informit.com/topics/index.asp?guide=sqlserver

Java Reference Guide:
http://www.informit.com/topics/index.asp?guide=java

XML Reference Guide:
http://www.informit.com/topics/index.asp?guide=xml

C++ Reference Guide:
http://www.informit.com/topics/index.asp?guide=cplusplus

Linux Professional Institute (LPI) Certification 102 Preparation
Courses from IBM:

Part 1 - Compiling sources and managing packages:
http://tinyurl.com/9pf8

Part 2 - Configuring and compiling the kernel:
http://tinyurl.com/9pfc

Part 3 - Networking:
http://tinyurl.com/9pff

Part 4 - Secure shell and file sharing:
http://tinyurl.com/9pfj

BiondoSmith Online Workshops:
http://linux.biondosmith.com/moodle/

Free online course workshops for Business Development for Web
Designers, Introduction to Javascript, Setting up an Apache
webserver, Introduction to Perl, Introduction to PHP, Flash 101,
and Using Photoshop. Registration is required and content is
available after the scheduled start-date.

J2EE Programming with Passion Courses:
http://www.plurb.com/j2ee/

These two courses are offered as a free online courses on a
regular basis. You can register for them at any time and take
them as many times as you want. The syllabus and presentation
slides are here:
http://www.javapassion.com/j2eeclass/index0.html#Syllabus and the
same for the Advanced J2EE class are here:
http://www.javapassion.com/j2eeclass/index0.html#SyallbusforAdvanced

Unix Course:
http://www.ee.ic.ac.uk/docs/software/unix/
This section provides an introduction to the UNIX operating
system and some of its major software components.

Unix Programming in C:
http://www.ee.ic.ac.uk/docs/software/unix/programming/index.html
Focuses upon program development in C under UNIX.

FTQ.com E-learning Center:
http://www.itpoints.com/elearning/cgi-bin/main.cgi
http://www.ftq.com/

Tutorials, braindumps, case studies, and practice tests for the
following IT certifications: Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, Sun, and
CIW.

Code Toad:
http://www.codetoad.com/

Free HTML, JavaScript, Java, ASP, DHTML, Visual Basic and XML
code tutorials and scripts are offered on this site.

Internet Computing Online Feature Cache:
http://computer.org/internet/arch.htm

For each issue of Internet Computing Online, some of their new
feature content is freely available online. Topics include
Application Technologies, E-Commerce, Embedded Systems, Java,
Mobile/Wireless, and Networking Technologies.

BEA dev2dev Tutorials:
http://dev2dev.bea.com/resourcelibrary/tutorials/index.jsp

BEA Tutorials for WebLogic, Java and J2EE. They also offer free
articles, white papers, and technical guides.

Dr. Bob's Delphi, C++Builder and JBuilder Technical Programming
Articles:
http://www.drbob42.com/articles/index.htm

Dr. Bob's Delphi, C++Builder and JBuilder (Java) Technical
Programming Magazine Articles, Papers and Tutorials. Many
resources are offered for these tools and for Kylix, C#, ASP.Net,
and SOAP.Also, here is his regular monthly column in which he
examines new and interesting features of Delphi, Kylix,
C++Builder, JBuilder, or C#/.NET:
http://www.drbob42.com/examines/index.htm

Database Journal:
http://databasejournal.com/

Offers daily database news, articles, and tutorials for the
database professional. All major DBs are covered, including
Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, and Access.

O'Reilly's WebServices.com
http://webservices.xml.com/

Comprehensive developer reference and technical information and
resources, feature articles and tutorials covering XML
development and specifications, XSLT, SOAP, SVG, XSL, XML RPC,
Metadata, Web Development, Networking, and CSS.

Webcast Presentations:
http://tinyurl.com/9poh

Download speaker slides or tune into a rebroadcast of the entire
presentation. The Microsoft related topics covered include Active
Directory, Certification and Training, Desktop Administration,
Exchange and Messaging, ISA Server, IT Management, Networking and
Server Management, and Security.

U2U Articles:
http://www.u2u.be/articles.aspx

Trainers share their knowledge by means of articles describing in
a hands-on manner various topics covering .NET related
technologies, Visual Basic and COM+ technologies. Good training
presentations are also available here:
http://www.u2u.be/presentations.aspx

C# Programming Course
http://www.jaggersoft.com/csharp_course/index.html

These are the full slides and notes for their 5 day instructor
led course on C# Programming. They cover the  following:
Fundamentals, Value Types, Reference Types, Inheritance, and
Systems.

C# in Detail:
http://www.jaggersoft.com/csharp_in_detail.html

Two 90 minute presentations (over 300 powerpoint slides in total)
Jon Jagger presented at the ACCU Spring 2001 Conference.

  Part 1: Value Types download (964K):
  http://www.jaggersoft.com/csharp_in_detail_part1.zip

  Part 2: Reference Types download (902K):
  http://www.jaggersoft.com/csharp_in_detail_part2.zip

Activewin.com:
http://www.activewin.com

These are the Windows Tips and Tricks pages on this site:

  Windows Me:
  http://www.activewin.com/winme/tips/index.shtml

  Windows 95/98:
  http://www.activewin.com/tips/index.shtml

  Windows 2000:
  http://www.activewin.com/tips/win2000/index.shtml

  Windows NT Tips:
  http://www.activewin.com/tips/nt/index.shtml

  Windows Registry Tips:
  http://www.activewin.com/tips/reg/index.shtml

  Program Tips:
  http://www.activewin.com/tips/programs/index.shtml

  Hardware Tips and Troubleshooting:
  http://www.activewin.com/tips/hardware/index.shtml

3) New Free Computer IT Books, Publications & Book Sites:

Some of these web resources will be added to our Free IT Books
page at http://www.intelligentedu.com/free_computer_books.html and
some will be added to our members site.

Ebone Community:
http://ebone.at/files.php?show=Books

35 free IT books, including C, CGI, ActiveX and VBScript, Visual
Basic, C++, Perl, Flash and Dreamweaver.

Electronic Library:
http://www.paularking.com/ebooks/

61 online e-books on Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, C/C++,
CGI Programming, HTML, Java, JavaScript, Frontpage, Microsoft
Visual Studio, Microsoft Windows 95/98/NT, Networking/TCP/IP,
Perl, SQL, Unix and Visual Basic.

Focus on Java Programming:
http://java.about.com/library/javanotes4/bl-index.htm

This is a free online Java programming textbook. It is suitable
for use in an introductory programming course and for people who
are trying to learn programming on their own. There is enough
material for a full year College programming course. There are no
prerequisites beyond a general familiarity with the ideas of
computers and programs.

Internet Publishing with Acrobat:
http://tinyurl.com/9pj6

This 409 page book is shows you how to publish on the internet
using PDF files and Adobe Acrobat.

EJB 2.0 Development with WebSphere Studio Application Developer:
http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/Redbooks.nsf/RedbookAbstracts/sg246819.html

This book provides detailed information on how to effectively use
WebSphere Studio Application Developer for the development of
applications based on the Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)
architecture, and deployment of such applications to a WebSphere
Application Server.

Designing Java Applications for Network Computers:
http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/Redbooks.nsf/RedbookAbstracts/sg245111.html

This book describes many of the issues related to the design and
implementation of Java applications on Network Computers using
Intel-based clients.

The Pragmatic Programmer:
http://www.pragmaticprogrammer.com/ppbook/extracts/index.html

5 Extracts from this book are available for free, including
these: Software Entropy, Programming deliberately and Programming
by Coincidence, Evil Wizards, and Balance Resources.

Advanced Programming Language Design:
http://tinyurl.com/9pj8

You can download the entire text of this book, each chapter is in
PDF format. They are intended for on-screen viewing free of
charge.

9 Free eBooks for E-Commerce and Making Money on the Web:
http://www.sellitontheweb/digdown/freebooks.zip
http://sellitontheweb.com/ezine/freestuff2.shtml

4) University Computer Science Course Sites
   Free to Browse and Study:

These web sites will be added to our Free University IT Course
Webs page at http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat3.html

Dr. Perry Xiao's Lecture Notes:
http://eent3.sbu.ac.uk/staff/xiaop/

This site has excellent learning materials, guides, slides, and
notes. Here are the pages:

    Fundamentals of the Internet:
    http://eent3.sbu.ac.uk/staff/xiaop/FundInt/

    Engineering Software in Java:
    http://eent3.sbu.ac.uk/staff/xiaop/EngSoft1Java/

    Internet Protocols:
    http://eent3.sbu.ac.uk/staff/xiaop/IPs/

    Internet Technologies:
    http://eent3.sbu.ac.uk/staff/xiaop/ITs/

    Applied Software for Internet:
    http://eent3.sbu.ac.uk/staff/xiaop/AppSoft/

    Internet Protocols and Technologies:
    http://eent3.sbu.ac.uk/staff/xiaop/IPTs/

    Internet Programming:
    http://eent3.sbu.ac.uk/staff/xiaop/IP/

    Distributed Systems and Internetworking (DSI):
    http://eent3.sbu.ac.uk/staff/xiaop/DSI/

    Internet Management and Security:
    http://eent3.sbu.ac.uk/staff/xiaop/IMS/

    Red Hat Linux 7.2 Books/Guides:
    http://eent3.sbu.ac.uk/staff/xiaop/Linux/redhat/

    Linux Labs:
    http://eent3.sbu.ac.uk/staff/xiaop/Linux/

    Unix Book:
    http://eent3.sbu.ac.uk/staff/xiaop/NetDoc/unix_book.pdf

    TCP/IP Book:
    http://eent3.sbu.ac.uk/staff/xiaop/NetDoc/TCPIP.pdf

    IEC Documents:
    http://eent3.sbu.ac.uk/staff/xiaop/NetDoc/iec/

    Cisco Documents:
    http://eent3.sbu.ac.uk/staff/xiaop/NetDoc/cisco/

    Java Slides #2:
    http://eent3.sbu.ac.uk/staff/xiaop/IOOP/JG3ESlides2.ppt
    Java Slides #3:
    http://eent3.sbu.ac.uk/staff/xiaop/IOOP/JG3ESlides3.pdf
    Java Slides #4:
    http://eent3.sbu.ac.uk/staff/xiaop/IOOP/JG3eSlides4.pdf
    Java Slides #5:
    http://eent3.sbu.ac.uk/staff/xiaop/IOOP/JG3eSlides5.pdf
    Java Slides #6:
    http://eent3.sbu.ac.uk/staff/xiaop/IOOP/JG3eSlides7.pdf
    Java Slides #7:
    http://eent3.sbu.ac.uk/staff/xiaop/IOOP/JG3eSlides8.pdf
    Java Slides #8:
    http://eent3.sbu.ac.uk/staff/xiaop/IOOP/JG3eSlides9.pdf
    Sample Java Code:
    http://eent3.sbu.ac.uk/staff/xiaop/IOOP/

5) The Best Suggested Sites from our Website Users - Every month
we feature the best suggested IT training and tutorial sites from
our website visitors. Here are this month's sites:

Java Certification:
http://www.akgupta.com/Java/certification.htm

This recently launched site offers various resources for Java
Certification aspirants. It contains a mock exam applet, study
notes and links to other resources on the web.

ITCertifer.com:
http://www.itcertifer.com/en/download/index.asp

This site has a large collection of downloadable training
materials for Cisco, MCSE and Oracle certifications.

Shell Scripting Tutorial:
http://bonanomi.com/luke/write/guide.html

A shell is a command interpreter for an operating system. Shells
scripting remains an important tool to all Unix/GNU-Linux users
and admins; primarily because a set of shell scripts (the rc
files) control the boot-time configuration of all Unix/GNU-Linux
machines. All examples are heavily geared towards the Korn shell,
with some parity with SH and BASH.

Only4Gurus:
http://www.only4gurus.com

Almost 2,000 learning documents and tools about everything
Microsoft related, all free for download. Topics covered include
ASP, ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, Active Directory, C++, C#, Visual
Studio, Data Access, ADO, .Net, SQL Server, Peer2Peer, and
PocketPC.

6) New Computer & IT Training & Tutorial Link & Resource Sites:

These web sites will be added to our IT Links and Resources page
at http://www.intelligentedu.com/cat6.html

Developersites:
http://www.developersites.com/

Link and resources site covering ASP, C/C++, JSP, PHP, Perl, XML,
MySQL, Java, JavaScript, Visual Basic, SQL Server, Oracle, Lotus
Notes and other developer resources.

Web Ware Index:
http://www.webwareindex.com/tutorials/

Links to Programming Tutorials, CGI Scripts, Perl Scripts, & web
software for the webmaster.

Programming and Computer Science links:
http://www.my-edu2.com/EDU/program1.htm

Programming links:
http://www.my-edu2.com/EDU/program2.htm

W3 links:
http://www.my-edu2.com/EDU/program3.htm

Best Win2000 Links:
http://tinyurl.com/9poj

Many categories covering Windows related resource sites. Topics
include Security, Active Directory & Network Administration,
Servers, Clients and Desktops, .Net, Systems Management, and
Internet and Web Development.

7) I.T. Sites Worth Mentioning:

Speed Start Your Linux App 2003: How to build your next app on
Linux
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/offers/linux-speed-start

Order your free 2003 Linux Software Evaluation Kit:
https://www6.software.ibm.com/reg/devworks/dw-lss03-i

This free 4-CD set includes the following trial IBM middleware
and tools for Linux:
- IBM DB2 Universal Database Enterprise Server Edition (ESE) V8.1
for Linux
- IBM DB2 Migration Toolkit V1.1 for Linux
- IBM Directory Server V5.1 for Linux
- IBM Lotus Domino 6 for Linux
- IBM Tivoli Access Manager Base 4.1 for Linux
- IBM WebSphere Application Server V5 for Linux
- IBM WebSphere Studio Site Developer V5 for Linux
- IBM WebSphere MQ V5.3.1 for Linux
- IBM WebSphere SDK for Web Services for Linux

Here is the complete list of downloads available from WebSphere,
DB2, and Lotus:
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/offers/download.html

Learn Linux and IBM software for Linux in a 2-day "Develop,
deploy and integrate on Linux" workshop, offered at no charge at
various locations worldwide
https://www.developer.ibm.com/spc/events/ddi_linux.html

Script Sentry:
http://www.jasons-toolbox.com/scriptsentry.asp

A free utility that offers the benefits of enabling the Windows
Scripting Host (WSH) without taking on a large security risk. It
works by allowing safe scripts to run while alerting you to
potentially malicious scripts. (164KB)

FileShreader:
http://www.handybits.com/shredder.htm

This is a free utility that will permanently delete Windows files
so that they cannot be recovered, overwriting disk sectors
repeatedly up to 15 times. (1.5MB)

8) Question of the Month about Technical Training:

Each month Scott Turton will answer a current or important
question that we have received about computer and IT training and
career development.

April 2003 Question of the Month #2: What are some good free
Computer Help and Support Web Sites?

Answer: The following are some of the best free computer and
technical help and support sites on the web today:

Computing.net:
http://computing.net/

Free PC Tech Support:
http://freepctech.com

Open Tech Support:
http://www.opentechsupport.net

HelpAnswers.com:
http://www.helpanswers.com/

ComputerHome.com:
http://www.computerhope.com/

TekCentral.com:
http://www.tekcentral.com/

Abuzz:
http://www.abuzz.com

FreeAnswers Support:
http://www.freeanswers.com/

Linux Questions Forum Search:
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/search.php

Computec's Help Desk:
http://www.computecs.homestead.com/helpdesk.html

5 Star Support:
http://www.5starsupport.com/support.htm

Pointask: Computers and Technology
http://www.pointask.com/pointask/f_expsub.php3?catid=134217728

Profusion: Company Tech Support:
http://www.profusion.com/default.asp?agt=0!14!&cat=40!&cobid=ess&queryterm=

I hope this helps you.

Scott Turton
Web Master and Editor
http://www.intelligentedu.com

9) Please Support Our Training Mission

http://www.intelligentedu.com/support.html

How You Can Support Our IT Training Mission

Please help support Intelligentedu.com's Computer and IT Education and
Training Mission by visiting our sponsors below. By doing so, you
will be helping people who want to learn to use computers in an
Information Technology career.

University of Phoenix Online: Advance your career:
http://pontly.com/clk/aftauserafthepausulde

DeVry: Online degrees for working adults?
http://iashel.com/clk/guntuanglangan

ITT Technical Institute: Choose from their many programs:
http://ipodra.com/clk/kaitanyunnuodiao

Free to Sell - The Ultimate eBook!
(lowest price on the web)
http://www.intelligentedu.com/free_to_sell.html

Search for IT Training:
http://tinyurl.com/4133

Computer Colleges:
http://tinyurl.com/4132

American College of Computer & Information Sciences:
Get the degree you need to advance your career...online at your
convenience
http://wesac.com/clk/solfglurtmataftatz

Saint Leo University Online:
Accelerated Online Degree Programs: Business and Accounting,
Computer Information, Criminal Justice, Liberal Arts.
http://gartum.com/clk/yadenibonkiryudaibon

University Alliance Schools:
Accelerated degrees and flexible online courses with streaming
video lectures
http://elilip.com/clk/tuonongzangtuzhuai

Computer Education, Training, & Tutorial Resources

http://www.intelligentedu.com/
Free I.T. Training Now!

A free and member-based I.T. educational and training portal web
site. We have compiled, categorized, described, and linked many,
many sites that will be of keen interest to computer science
students and instructors and others seeking free training and
knowledge about computers. All areas are covered, from
programming to systems administration to networking to the
internet. You are able to study and learn all about computers and
I.T. via Free training, courses, tutorials, books, guides,
documentation, articles, tips, notes, and help. Also offered are
free technical training tutorials co-branded with
Beginners.uk.co. Check us out today.

Copyright Notice: Please note that all of the items hyperlinked
are copyrighted by their authors and/or publishers. You are
expected to look for, read, and adhere to such notices.
Downloaded and online material is copyrighted whether or not a
copyright notice is present.

*** Intelligentedu.com's Member Site ***
http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html

Our Members' Site contains the web's best computer and IT
training resources and tutorials. This content is individually
linked and presented in a way to expedite and facilitate your IT
learning experience. We have done all the web research and
presentation work for you so you can concentrate solely on your
computer training.

Intelligentedu.com Member Site FAQ Answers:

1. Over half of the web sites and pages in our members site are
not in the free section of our web site. The online training
resources in our members' site are linked and laid out in a much
more detailed fashion than those in the free section. This will
save you time in finding all the best free training on the web.

2. If you use a credit card when joining, it will be billed by
Verotel. When your membership period expires, you will be asked
if you want to renew your membership, you will not be
automatically charged another fee on your credit card or check.

3. You can also use PayPal to sign-up as a member of
Intelligentedu.com, just use this link:
<http://www.intelligentedu.com/links/become_a_member.html>. If you
register to pay $10.00 (for 2 months access) via PayPal using
this method, simply tell us in the 'Special Instructions' what
you want for your user name and password.

4. If your country is not listed in the drop-down list, please
use 2checkout.com to register as an intelligentedu.com site member
using this link:
<http://www.intelligentedu.com/links/intelinfo_member.html>. I will
then send you an email asking what you would like to use for your
user name and password.

5. If you are looking for training and tutorials covering popular
software such as Microsoft Office, Flash, Photoshop, Dreamweaver,
Web Development, Windows and Computer Hardware, please see our
sister site, http://www.EducationOnlineForComputers.com

The total price to join our member's site is only $10 total for 2
months, $18.50 for 4 months, or $25.50 for 6 months. The funds
generated will assist us to help all those seeking IT education
and application development training. Here's the link to see
what's available on our member's site and to sign up:
<http://www.intelligentedu.com/sign-up/index.html>. You can email
Scott Turton with questions at scott_turton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I will give you 8 great Free Bonuses when you sign up now.
These are as follows:
1. A Comprehensive 47-page IT Glossary
2. How To Understand Windows Error Messages program
3. 105 Great Totally Free Utility Programs
4. A Bug Tracking Access
5. The Four Best IT Salary Calculator/Wizard sites
6. 12 Great Web Resources for Learning the Best Methods
    to Study and Take Tests
7. Six Great e-Books (a $120 value) to help you Make Money
    using the Internet
8. Five extra bonus IT resource sites that are the best from
    our "worth mentioning" newsletter section

Education, Training, & Tutorial Resources simply send a blank
email to this address:
intelinfo-news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(You will need to reply to a confirming email.)

Or go to this web page and use the subscribe form:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletr_sub_unsub.html

To Unsubscribe from this Free monthly Newsletter of Computer
Education, Training, & Tutorial Resources simply send a blank
email to this address:
(no need to confirm)

Or go to this web page and use the unsubscribe form:
http://www.intelligentedu.com/newsletr_sub_unsub.html

Thank You!