[innisfreepoetryjournal] Innisfree 15 now available

  • From: Greg McBride <editorinnisfree@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: innisfreepoetryjournal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 10:33:53 -0400

Dear Readers,

I write to let you know that *Innisfree15*, the fall 2012 issue of *The
Innisfree Poetry Journal,* is now available on a computer near you at
www.innisfreepoetry.org.  (Note that previous readers may need to reload
the page to see new issue.)

In this issue we take a "Closer Look" at the poems of Martin Galvin, whose
most recent book is *Sounding the Atlantic*.  And Rod Jellema has given us
an essay on Galvin the man and the poet.

In addition to contemporary poetry from near and as far as Islamabad,

we have a second page of remembrance of the poet Ann Knox, which includes
publication of her last chapbook of poems:  *Eve Learns the Word *Want, as
well as an essay on her work by Katherine E. Young, poems from Rosemary
Winslow, and a personal essay from Elisavietta Ritchie;

Len Krisak translates Rilke;

Jean Nordhaus writes on Moshe Dor's new book, *Scorched by the Sun, *(The
Word Works, 2012), translated from the Hebrew by Barbara Goldberg and Moshe
Dor; and

Laura Orem writes on Michele Wolf's new book, *Immersion* (The Word Works,
2011).

I hope you enjoy this issue as much as I have enjoyed putting it together.

Best wishes,

Greg McBride

--
Editor, *The Innisfree Poetry Journal*