[infotech] the sight villege magazine

  • From: "Terry Clasper" <Terry.Clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 22:34:23 +0100

Hi everyone.

Well the show is over but I think we have something rather special for
you, our infotech subscribers for the next magazine.

I can honestly say Brian and I have done some very interesting
interviews, some of which I think have to be heard to be believed.

Right now I cant promise when it will be available, but when it is I
think all of you, whether you did or didn't attend this years show, will
be pleased with what we have done for you!

NO more details yet, but as they say, "watch this space!"

Terry Clasper.

Managing Director.

T&T Consultancy Ltd.

Advantage House,

Trentham Business Quarter,

Bellringer Road,

Stoke-on-Trent,  ST4 8GB

=========================
T :   08452 30 30 15

OMNI Assistive Technology Service Desk : 01782 645130

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail's content. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then
delete the email and any attachments from your system. T&T Consultancy
Ltd have made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any
attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses. However, it
cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which are transmitted.
We therefore recommend you scan all received e-mail messages.

Registered in England No. 4098268