[infotech] the next issue

  • From: "Terry Clasper" <Terry.Clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 10:56:41 -0000

Hi.

Well its that time again when we get the triccle of people wanting to
know when the next issue will be out.

We're planning a couple of interesting product reviews but are up
against two issues:

1,            Actually obtaining the products to review

2.            Finding the time in a tremendously busy period right now
to record the items.

Please bear with us we are working to have the issue out in the next
couple of weeks.

Thanks for your patients!

Terry Clasper.

Managing Director.

T&T Consultancy Ltd.

Advantage House,

Trentham Business Quarter,

Bellringer Road,

Stoke-on-Trent,  ST4 8GB

=========================
T :   08452 30 30 15

OMNI Assistive Technology Service Desk : 01782 645130

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail's content. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then
delete the email and any attachments from your system. T&T Consultancy
Ltd have made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any
attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses. However, it
cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which are transmitted.
We therefore recommend you scan all received e-mail messages.

Registered in England No. 4098268