[infotech] Re: promised message

  • From: "Joan Muir" <wjmuir.twadugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 17:52:32 +0100

I am so sorry to hear that your company has had to close down. It surely
reflects the horrendous financial state of the country.

In particular, I shall really miss listening to InfoTech.

I would like to thank you all for the magazine we have all come to love, and
wish everyone success in the future.

Best wishes,

Joan.