[infotech] Re: promised message

  • From: "Terry Clasper" <terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 10:45:56 +0100

Thanks you Pranav!

Terry Clasper.
E-Mail, terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter: @terryclasper

-----Original Message-----
From: infotech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:infotech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Pranav Lal
Sent: 05 July 2012 01:05
To: infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [infotech] Re: promised message

Hi all,

I want to thank T&T for the fantastic support they provided. It is rare to
have a company where if you ask for support you are either directed to the
chairman or to the product developer.

Not only that but the same applies to their dealers too. Building that kind
of network is no mean feat and I am glad the products will continue.

Pranav

To contact the list owners, please send a message to
brian.hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or
terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe from the list, please send a message to
infotech-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with the word
unsubscribe
in the subject line.