[infotech] podcasting

  • From: "Brian Dalton" <Brian.Dalton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 15:38:01 +0000

Hi,

Thanks very much for the recent article you produced on the iriver h340
and the rockbox software. As a result of this article, I purchased this
player and am looking forward to getting it working.

I was wondering, in a future issue, would you be able to produce an
article on podcasting.
what it is, and the most accessible podcaster available?

Many thanks,
Brian.

..For low fares and great deals on hotels, car hire and travel insurance visit
http://www.aerlingus.com
are addressed.  Any review, dissemination or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited.If you have received
this email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete
the material.
with the word
unsubscribe
in the subject line.