[infotech] Re: podcast

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 10:23:05 +0100

Terry,

Not complaining, just curious.

David

-----Original Message-----
From: infotech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:infotech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Terry Clasper
Sent: 06 July 2011 10:07
To: infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [infotech] Re: podcast

HI David.
Certainly that was our intention however the product which the magazine was
going to centre around proved to be faulty.
Rest assured we'll make up for this in the forthcoming Sight magazine.
Terry Clasper.
Managing Director.
T&T Consultancy Ltd.
Advantage House,
Trentham Business Quarter,
Bellringer Road,
Stoke-on-Trent,  ST4 8GB

=========================
T :   08452 30 30 15

OMNI Assistive Technology Service Desk : 01782 645130

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this e-mail's content. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then delete the email and
any attachments from your system. T&T Consultancy Ltd have made strenuous
efforts to ensure that emails and any attachments generated by its staff are
free from viruses. However, it cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses
which are transmitted. We therefore recommend you scan all received e-mail
messages.
Registered in England No. 4098268