[infotech] pac mate

  • From: william lomas <lomaswilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 08:53:07 +0000

        hi to all

does anyone on list own a pac mate?
I have put this question to brian hartgen, but skype is causing me a huge toothache when i run it on my regular pac amte not an omni, with software version 5.1, i jsut get tools and call when i down arrow no contact list or nothing
is skype 2.2 for PPC even compatible with 2003 se devices?
i'd ahve thought skype would work i mean the pac mate has been out a few years now and it isn't working

To contact the list owners, please send a message to
brian.hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or
terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe from the list, please send a message to
infotech-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with the word
unsubscribe
in the subject line.