[infotech] notepad

  • From: william lomas <will.d.lomas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 11:43:31 +0100

hi all for work, I need q kick solution to jot down customer account numbers
whilst on the phone, reference numbers for them, maybe even the amount of a
loan per month etc. to insert this info in to the legal rider.
can anyone recommend anything maybe that I should look at during sight village
this year, to assist me?
I know I can use notepad in windows but i have enough indows open as it is so a
braille solution would be ideal. the jot-a-dot is good but it can't sit on a
desk what do people please advise?
To think I can not get something as basic to take simple notes seems
astonishing to be honest. Sighted colleagues around me just ear off the notepad
paper when used and throw away so i'd need something similar

To contact the list owners, please send a message to
brian.hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or
terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe from the list, please send a message to
infotech-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with the word
unsubscribe
in the subject line.