[infotech] my comments on the knfb reader and the proset freeview box

  • From: will lomas <lomaswilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 07:51:03 +0100

        hi to all

I agree with terry when it comes to the KNFB reader
It takes a mastery of skill to learn to aim the product, but so far, i am extremely happy with it menus do not scan as well as we'd like, sine you seem, inp izza hut for example, to get descriptions of 2 or 3 pizzas, before the prices if anyone has any tips to use the reader maybe we can discuss on this thread, since info tech did talk about the reader

on another note, my friend has the portset freeview box and one can only watch something on the same band whilst recording not any chanel they wish. does anyone know if a dual tuner can be implemented into these boxes? or is a dual tuner version going to be released?
will

To contact the list owners, please send a message to
brian.hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or
terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe from the list, please send a message to
infotech-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with the word
unsubscribe
in the subject line.