[infotech] Re: infotech febuary/march

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <brian.hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <infotech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 06:18:30 -0000

Hi Scott

It won't be a double edition, but it will be out at some point next week.
The march/April edition will be available in April.

The March edition will contain the first of a two part feature.  I have
already recorded both segments so the second will of course be in the next
edition.  It focuses upon the subject of where to obtain books, not only in
audio format, but large print, Braille, etc. There are over twenty sources
referenced in the article.

The second item will focus upon how visually impaired people can create a
radio station on the Internet, what software we need, how accessible is the
software, how can the station be effectively managed, and so on.

We hope you will enjoy the two items.

Brian Hartgen
Technical Consultant
T&T Consultancy Ltd
Office suite 5,
Imex Technology Park
Trentham Lakes South
Stoke-On-trent
ST48LJ

Phone: 08452 303015

Fax: 01782 646142

Web Site, www.tandt-consultancy.com

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail's content. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then delete the
email and any attachments from your system. T&T Consultancy Ltd have made
strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any attachments generated by its
staff are free from viruses. However, it cannot accept any responsibility
for any viruses which are transmitted. We therefore recommend you scan all
received e-mail messages.